Day II

"Miss Yue, Mrs. Miley asks you to come down." The house attendant reported, knocking into Yue's room.

"Cooming." grabbing her purse she left the room.

_____________________

"Hey. I did not agree to this."
Dylan was outraged.

"I did not ask your consent Didi. I already told you that  I will make a wedding for you." Dee said.

But why me?" Moaning Dylan.

"Wang He Di!! Stop whining. This is your wedding. I do not ask you about anything, except to look at the venue for the celebration, and then drag your ass dressed in a tux there. Nothing more." Said jee angrily.
____________

Arriving at the mansion, he learned about a new surprise from his Jie, who were increasingly beginning to annoy him. She seemed to be trying to do everything so that he could not be with his Yue.

He called Yue, and sent a bunch of messages that she never answered to let her know that he was leaving.

When he woke up in the morning, he wanted to go to the Shen mansion, But his jee hurried him and did not even let him eat properly, led him out of the house.

Dylan had no choice but to dutifully jump into his black Mercedes and hit the road.

———
Shen Mansion

"Mom, did you call me? Eh .. Jia, you're already here? Hey."
Smiled Yue.

"Yue , Jia said you were late to the salon." Said Miley.

"I called you, where is your phone number? Let's go quick." Grabbing Yue's hand Jia dragged her toward the exit.
"Bye Auntie Miley."

"Bye mom."

"Bye bye, girls." Miley shouted and heard the door slam shut.
_______________

"Jia, what's the rush? Now only 10am." Yue was surprised.

"Why do not you take the phone. Your fiance is going crazy." Jia shook her head displeased.

"I fell asleep early yesterday and the phones battery died..Something happened?" Yue raised her eyebrows up and opened Messages from Dylan.
"Oh, he's leaving...? Or maybe already left." She said sadly.
"Do you think better to call or reply to a message?"

"Call him. But not now, we have already arrived." Jia parked the car and the girls entered the salon of wedding dresses, where assistants and the owner of the salon were waiting for them.

"Miss Yue, we have some dresses prepared for you. All of them are from the latest fashion shows, they are not available anywhere else." The hostess Mrs. Ming Feng smiled.

"Thank you Mrs. Feng. I'm sure they are all wonderful." Yue replayed.

The assistants carried dresses to the fitting room and helped put her first dress on.

"Woah !!" Exclaimed Jia. "You look amazing."

"I feel too naked." Embarrassed, admitted Yue.

When she came out wearing a second dress, Annie was already in the cabin.

"Awww You're so beautiful Yueee" The girls exclaimed, being touched by the charm of their friend.

"You are not helping at all." Pout Yue.

"This is the latest collection from Vera Wang." Jia said. "What do you want to hear? You really look great in these dresses."

"Try the next one for comparison."
Asked Annie.