7

Xsize's apartment.

Jia and Xize came first, and I, with Yue in my arms, followed them. Kuan Kiddo and Annie were already waiting for us there. I immediately took Yue to the bedroom. Jia came with me.                    I gently placed her on the bed, Jia took off her shoes and covered her with a blanket.                      All this time I was deep in my thoughts.

Jia: "Di, are you okay?" she asked, noticing that I was quit.

"Huh? oh ... yeah, I'm fine"

Jia: "is something bothering you?"  at that moment Xize appeared in the doorway.

"no no. I'm ... I'm just tired ... maybe" I said, rubbing the back of my head.

Xize:" Yes, apparently, you are tired of carrying her in your arms ... ha ha ... but seriously ... after talking to Dee Jie....."

"I'm fine..." I interrupted him

Jia:" OK. I will go to  guys. Annie was probably worried, I need to explain everything to her." she looked at sleeping Yue again before she left the room.

I stood by the bed and looked at Yue. Xize noticed that I was lost in my thoughts again and asked Xize:"OK. Di, tell me. I see that something is bothering you .. do not try to lie that everything is alright, I know you..." he looked at me with piercing eyes

" I don't know how to say, I just ..."

Xize:"oh ..." he looked at me then at Yue and again at me and smiled. "I think I understood everything. You have a serious crush on her ...aren't you?" 

I looked at him with a blank look,and he continued...

Xize:"I'm afraid to upset you, but you heard it all by yourself. She has a fiance Di..."

"....She has a fiance, yesss I know ... she has a fucking fiance.. hahaha" I laughed in frustration. Xize looked at me like I was crazy ...

"Do you want to know the truth? The truth is, it's me." I smiled bitterly. "it's ME, her fiance."

I saw how Xize's eyes widened. And he looked at Yue again. 

Xize:"Di how is this possible? Did she not recognize you?"

"Xize, she doesn't know me. She doesn't even want to know me. We must be meet today at dinner with parents but it was canceled and you know why...and that's where we are now"

Xize:"I'm sorry" he patted me on the shoulder. "Will you tell her? and the rest?"

"no no. I cant..." I rubbed my face of frustration "if she finds out about ... "

Jia:"What?.... if she finds out what?" she asked after looking at us.

Xyze:" Jia?!" Gasped and looked at her. 

"I'll tell you everything later." 

They left the room, I stood there for a while and went to the others. I have a lot to tell them. Аnd I will need their help so as not to lose Yue. I do not intend to lose her, after I learned that she is already mine.

When I entered the room, everyone looked at me immediatedly

Xyze:"tell us..."  

"Yue is my fiancc'e, I found out about it today when Jie called." I said right away without a hesitation

everyone gasped

Kiddo: "What the hell ,bro ? how could you be so lucky?" laughs

Kuan: "This is good news Di. You like her anyway" He smiled