Punishment

Warning ⚠️
                 Mature chapter
            Read on your own risk

"No...no no.  Dyyylaaan... Don't do this ..." Yue shouted.

"Why is this?  What can stop me?" With a devilish smile, Dylan asked approaching her.
"If you don't do this, I will have to help you."

"You ... you are cunning, mischievous and ..."
Yue tried to find the words backwards.

"AND?  And who?  Nice?  Kind?  Sweet?  Sexual?  Your lover?"
He spoke step by step coming towards her.

Yue abruptly turned and looked down at her feet.
"Fine.  I will do it." She said with a smile and began to seductively unbutton her shirt buttons.

Dylan was pleased with the victory.
Hands folded on his chest, he watched her actions.
Yue took off her childish with sponge-bob shirt and threw it at him.

"Hmm  Go on ..." he demanded.  Nodding at her jeans.

Noticing her doubts, he decided to help her.  With a flick he pulled her to him by the belt of her jeans and undid the button. 
"Do not be afraid there is warm." Winked Dylan.

Yue took off her jeans and slowly went down the steps to the pool, the water was warm and pleasantly enveloped her slightly frozen body. 

Dylan squatted beside her, looking at her.
"That's all?" Yue asked as she reached the edge of the pool.

"Course Not.  Does it look like a punishment? Huh?" laughed Di

Yue, angry at him, grabbed the neck of the T-shirt and pulled him into the pool ....

15 minutes earlier.

"I will write down my three wishes.  You choose one and execute it.  This will be my punishment for you." Di said typing on the phone the text of his wishes.
"Just choose the number and we'll see what's waiting for you." 

"Hmm  okay.  Since I really confessed that I was guilty, I will accept your punishment." Smiled Yue.
"Will you tell me what it will be?"

"Not. Where is fun here?
You will know when you choose."

"You do not force me to do something abnormal?" Yue asked a little nervously, because it was clear from his face that he was plotting something.

"It depends on what is abnormal for you.  I can not promise."
Mischievously smiled Dylan.
"Let's choose already.  The first, second or third?"

"I ... hmmm .. I choose the second."

"OK.  So as not to think that I fooled, you can see for yourself." He handed her the phone and Yue read his wish at number two.

2. Wet body.

"Wet body? What does it mean?"

"It means ... a wet body." Smiled playfully Dylan.

"Get undressed and go to the pool."
_____

Now

Dylan splashed into the water, splashing her in different directions.

"Yue !!!" He shouted. "You will regret it."  He approached her and pressed her to the edge of the pool.

"The question is who will regret it." She said and wrapped her arms around his neck then kissed him on the lips. 
She bit his lower lip and pulled it to her when he opened his mouth, she thrust her tongue inside and slowly and seductively studied him from the inside and pressed her body to him.