21

"Di what does she want?" Asked Xize.

"She wants to meet." replied Di, getting up from the chair.

And will you go?" He asked, surprised again.

"Yes. I need to solve everything and remove her from my life."

"Do you want me to go with you?"
offered Xize .

"Yeah sure. It would be nice." Dylan answered.

At the exit of the bar, they met Kuan, and they all went to the apartment.
___________
Beijing. 10 pm.

Yue's POV

We talked with the girls for a long time, and I realized that in my heart I was still glad that it was him.
It was a childish and selfish attitude towards him, and perhaps it was my fault that he and all the other guys had to hide the truth from me. After Annie told me about Sun Quin , I was calm.

Now I wanted to see Dylan and tell him everything. To say that he does not need to worry about me, to say that I like him. I had to apologize to him for saying so many unpleasant words about him.

"Yue, I'm glad you understood the situation."Said Annie.

"Hmm. Yeah. Apparently I was so terrible that he could not tell me the truth ..." I replied smiling.

"He has changed a lot since he met you. Xize told me how he was worried about how to tell you everything. He became caring and stopped paying attention to other girls because of you Yue."Jia said.

"Kuan and Kiddo say that he has changed a lot." Added Annie.

Taking the situation for what it is and forgiving Dylan, I felt relieved.
Now I can give freedom to my feelings. Sadness and irritation disappeared and a feeling of happiness appeared instead.
I smiled at my thoughts.
How did it happen that what I avoided and feared turned out to be my happiness? Fate is not so terrible sometimes. My parents were right when they said that I would like him. And perhaps if he didn't hide all this from me, then we wouldn't have a chance to like each other.

Girls and I decided to make the guys a surprise, Jia called Xize and while talking with him, carefully found out where they were. Guys didn't know that we returned to Beijing. We bought food and drinks and went to them.
___________
Di's apartment

An hour later Sun Quin rang the doorbell.

"I think we should hide." Said Kuan

"Yes. Otherwise, she may not tell the true reason for her coming." Added Xize.
Dylan nodded to them and together they went to the guest room.
~
"Hi Di." Sun Quin said entering the apartment. "Here, nothing has changed" smiled she looking around.

"Not yet. But will change soon." Dylan said.
Sun Quin comfortably settled on the couch and smiled boldly. " I remember how we spent the nights together."

"You wanted to talk...."Di said gritting his teeth.

"Mhmmm. I wanted to apologize."

"Apologize?!" Di was surprised.

"Yes. I wanted to say sorry ... for my mistakes and weaknesses." Said Sun Quin

"And is that all?" Raising his eyebrows asked Dylan.

"Yes." Sun Quin replied, dropping her eyes to the floor. "I understand that I acted badly, that I created you many problems. And I hope that you forgive me." She said and looked at him, waiting for an answer.
Dylan shook his head in bewilderment and went into the kitchen to get something to drink.
He pulled out two cans of beer from the fridge and he wanted to turn around, but suddenly he felt Sun Quin embrace him from behind.

"I miss you Di."She said in a whisper.

Dylan tried to remove her hands from his torso, but Sun Quin only strengthened her arms.

"Let go." He told her firmly

"Don't you have any pity for me? You do not love me anymore? You know that whatever you do, I will always take you back Di." She said through tears.

Sun Quin stared at him intently.

"I don't want to continue this Sun Quin , you make it worse only for yourself. I will forgive you if you disappear from my life." Dylan said and withdrew her arms, he turned to her and put a can of beer in front of her.

Opening his can of beer, Di took a few big sips and felt his phone vibrate. He pulled him out of his pocket and was going to press the answer button when suddenly Sun Quin kissed him....

He froze in shock...

She continued to kiss him with wild passion, biting his lips and neck, her hand slipped into his pants ...
Dylan groaned and not realizing that his hand began to wander around her body, squeezing her ass and pressing her tightly to him.
From the movements of her hands in his pants and because of his drunken state, his mind became dim, he moaned in excitement.
Sun Quin knew a lot about arousing men and knew how to use it as their weakness in front of her.

"You're so hard already." She said in a hoarse voice and bit him on the lobe. Dylan cringed and twitched, Sun Quin grinned.

"You know that she is not capable of this? No one else will give you such pleasure ..." She laughed sexually

She slowly kneeling in front of him and began to unbutton his pants.

Because of her actions, Dylan lost control of himself.... a can of beer slipping from his hand and the contents spilled onto Sun Quin.

"Ahhhh...!!!" she gasped at the cold liquid that was pouring over her..

She began to take off her wet clothes....
Apologizing, Di handed her the napkins.

"its OK. still, you would have removed them from me ... does not matter sooner or later." grinned Sun Quin rubbing her body in a sexual manner.

Ding....

Ding ...

his phone sounded again. Taking it , he saw several messages from Xize.

Oh

Oh. fuck Dylan. You Moron! what are you doing?
He thought, then hold his head with both hands and deeply sighed.

"You're so sexy when you apologized to me..." said Sun Quin and wanted to hug his neck to kiss, but Dylan stepped back.
He grabbed her arm and led her to the exit.
" You ... you ... ohh fvck" he slapped his forehead

"what's wrong Di?"

" What's wrong??!!! Really?! Huh!!!?
That's how you seduced Kang? I'm not drunk enough to lose my head completely. Get dressed and get out of here." he said and opening the door froze from what he saw ...

A/N
Double update.
Please vote if you like this story. And I want to thank you guys, who always comment to my story and support me.
Love you all. 😍💜💛
I'm happy reading your feedbacks ✌🏻
Again sorry for the mistakes. 🙏
Zary💋