17

Yue's POV

Having calmed down after an emotional conversation, we went to my apartment. Jia's car was already there.
I went to her, there were many thoughts in my head.
Do I do the right thing? do I need to start a relationship at the end of which I am most likely to be heartbroken? Although we like each other, is it worth it? Need to think rationally Yue. You can not afford to spend a few more months in depression. I told myself. Because of these thoughts, I completely forgot to say goodbye to him. I wanted to turn around but it turned out that he was walking next to me.
He looked at me intently and puzzled.

"Is it so hard?" Dylan asked.

"Huh? W-What?" I asked without understanding what it was about.

"Trust me. Do not think all the time about the consequences, enjoy life ... is it difficult for you?"

"Why? Why do you ask?"Frowning eyebrows, I asked him.
He sighed and kept looking down at the floor.
What is the problem? I asked again.
Problem? The fact of the matter is that I do not see the problem. But you see it. I can almost hear the noise in your head.
We were already close to Jia's car, and did not notice how two pairs of eyes look at us puzzled.

"Look at their serious faces .. do you think my friend idiots already managed to do something?" Asked Xize, who was folded his arms.

"I can not say for sure .. hmm .. but my super stubborn friend will not make his life easier ..." answered Jia standing with a grin.

"Heeyy!!. Actually, we hear you." I said displeased and frowned.

"What did you do? I'm waiting for you for about 20 minutes here." Answered Jia
"This is the way you do not notice us in fact. Do you have an interesting topic?" Jokingly asked Xize and winked at Dylan.
Dylan and I looked at each other and blushed, apparently both thinking about the same thing.

"Waaah ... look at them .." Jia and Xize shouted in chorus and began to giggle. "There is clearly something going on here."

"Stop it!" I slapped Jia's arm and lowered my eyes.

"I told her about my feelings."Without hesitation, Dylan blurted out.
I looked at him with a warning look. It did not stop him.
"What? I told you I like you." He smiled at me. "And you seem to answer me the same." His smile widened.
I was ready to shut his mouth with my hand if he had not stopped.

"What's happening? Yue, you don't look particularly happy." Jia said looking at me with frowning eyebrows.

"You know what my problem is."
I answered rolling my eyes.

"Oh .. um. I think this is not a big problem Yue, we can solve it as soon as possible."She said looking at Dylan with a question.
He just nodded his head in response.
It seemed to me strange how they exchange a look.
What are they going to do? As if they have a plan for how to get rid of my fiance, but they don't tell me. I looked at them puzzled, and then Jia grabbed my arm and pulled me to the elevator exclaiming ...

"oh Yue, we are late. I promised Aunt MayLi that I will bring you on time."
I sighed displeasedly and looked at her sulkily.
"No no no, Yue don't make that face. It will not help you."
"Ouhhh Okay." I said and waving the guys we entered the elevator.

We quickly dressed and made light makeup went to the event.
When we entered mom talked with several good looking women, noticing our arrival, she happily waved to us so that we approached her.

"Oh. They are so cute May."One of the women said smiling brightly at us.

"Jia, Yue, you look great.Your moms boast of you every time we meet. And for good reason I can say." Another smiling sweetly and stroked Jia's hair.