EPILOGUE

Two years later.

On the backyard of the mansion, there was a beautiful girl. Her silky dark hair, moved by the light breeze, the sun is still not very bright, but already well heated, with its rays gently touched soft lips and puffy cheeks, as if caressing porcelain skin, making it glow.

Her smile warmed his heart and every time she babbled Papa, and touched his face with her small, plump palms, his heart sank with pride and admiration.
She was his heaven, his Wang Ayi

He was ready to give her the whole world, but she needed only his warm hugs and sweet kisses, as well as her mom

He was ready to give her the whole world, but she needed only his warm hugs and sweet kisses, as well as her mom. In this they were very similar, probably not only in this, but in many other things.  His children had the most amazing, beautiful full of vitality, eyes, soft puffy lips, dark silk hair and charming smiles like their parents.

  His children had the most amazing, beautiful full of vitality, eyes, soft puffy lips, dark silk hair and charming smiles like their parents

His son was so much like him, while his daughter was a copy of his wife, but their characters were completely opposite.

Dylan watched the girl for a few minutes, she was still clumsily stomping on the soft green grass, and every time she stumbled, he could heard his son laughing and running up to his little sister to help her stand again, and then stepping aside he calls her  smiling at how awkwardly she was walking.

Wang Bao was only five years old, but he was already a conscious and understanding child, with the same kind heart as his mom and playful character as his father, he treated his friends and sister with surprising trepidation, but he was always the leader in  their team.  His beauty did not leave anyone indifferent, the boy already in his five years had many admirers, and it does not matter that these were adult women and his grandparents who were insane from him.

Kuan's children, despite his calm and balanced temper, were completely different from him, the twins was very nimble and playful.  Sometimes Kuan and Annie wondered how such flighty boys were born to them, to which Yue always replied that there should be someone energetic in their family, otherwise they would fall asleep from boredom.

Dylan was immensely proud of his son, despite the fact that he was the firstborn and was surrounded by great love of grandmothers and grandfathers for a long time, and his aunt's absolutely boundless love, or as she called herself a fan of little Bao, he managed to remain not spoiled and very polite and decent boy.