Moonlight in Paris

Sun

Sun....love....cathedrals....kisses...
crisp bread...aroma of perfumes ... a special life, where even the air is saturated with romanticism and love, the smell of coffee and hot chocolate! Paris.
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Hotel Le Bristol

Hotel Le Bristol.

"I can't believe we are here with our loves" Jia giggled hugging Yue, while guys was talking with receptionist.

"Our rooms is ready, come on girls"
Said Xize waving at them

"Henri takes you to your rooms dear guests." Said standing at the registration counter, an adult man with a warm smile.

Henri drove the cart with the luggage to the elevator and couples followed him

"Si tu need anything clique this button." Henri said in broken English pointing the phone lying on the bedside table.

"Merci Henri. Can I ask for something.." Dylan said and the guy listens to him. Getting his tip Henri smiled and nodded his head left the room.

While Di was talking with Henri, Yue looked at the room, her eyes fell on the huge soft bed that she wanted to jump on.
Noticing her gaze, Di approached her and embraced her from behind putting his chin on her shoulder.

"What do we do birthday girl?" He whispered in her ear and Yue felt the air from his mouth tickle her.

"I think it would be nice to eat." She suggested and at that moment Jia and Xize knocked on the door.

"Come on in." said Dylan.

"We are going to eat, are you with us?" asked Xize.

"Yes. You go, we will come soon." Dylan waved to him.

Yue took her luggage. She took out a light dress and white sandals.