Day III (2)

Yue spent the whole day with Dee jie.
They chose a dress, decorations, colors, text for invitations cards and else. Dee believed that if Yue and Dylan were actively involved in the preparation of the wedding, they would remember it for a long time and it would be a good memory for them. Besides, she didn't have such an opportunity, she didn't marry with love, and she didn't care about her wedding, and now 5she regretted that she didn't entertain herself with this. Dee will not allow Yue and her didi to regret anything, they are in love, and this is the most important thing in order to live happily, and those good memories will be part of their life.

"Any couple should have a common past, a joint present and build together the future. This is one of the keys to the success of your marriage. But the most important thing is love Yue" She said in a serious tone.  "Don't think that I am dragging you with me to annoy didi" She laughed.
" Ok.. ok.. I want to tease him, and you are the best weapon for this."
Seeing Yue's surprised face, she laughed even louder.
"I'm kidding.  But you know what?  I think it will be good if you make him miss you.
Don't you wonder what he is capable of when he wants something but cannot get it? Until now, he got everything he wanted."

"Dee jie... you are the devil in my head." Laughed Yue.  "I think I have absolutely no time for him now." Sly she giggled

Dee nodded with smirk.  "You understand me perfectly. Oh, by the way, what about the party?  Jia said she would organize it. Oops.  It seemed i spill something." She bit her lip playfully.

"I guessed."
___________________

Dylan's Pov
"I've said for the fifteenth time, I'm not going to roll up a wild bachelor party." I replied to Kiddo, a bit irritated.

It's time for them to realize that I'm not the same as before, now I'm worried about a little different things than drinking, girls and party's.
There is one question in my mind why Yue behaves strangely, although I guess that it was not without my dear jie. Yes, of course this is her job.  Yue as if trying to get rid of me, answers the call, but quickly says that she is busy.  Thinking about the words of Xize and Jia, I have to rejoice that Yue is finally interested in the wedding, but not that much right... I can not believe that she does not have time for a simple call.

I sat in the living room, wondering if something could happen, and heard footsteps.

"HeDi, why are you sitting here?
Xize is waiting for you in the yard." She said smiling. 
How much I love to see her so contented.

"Ma, I'm not going anywhere."
I replied.

"Can we talk?  No, not so .... Do you want to talk?  Is something bothering you?" Mom sat down next to me, her soft palm on my shoulder.
"I know you are worried." She began.  "But to marry a girl whom you love is something wonderful, every day you will be happy more and more that you have made this bold step.  We were all surprised that you two decided to hurry, and frankly, we thought there were reasons for that." She smiled wickedly. 

"I understand what reasons you say ma, but no. Nothing like that"

"And this makes us very happy He Di, that you want to be together for no reason." Cupping my face with her palms, she turned it towards her.

"I once made a mistake by allowing your sister to marry....
Forcing her to marry without love.  We thought that they would understand and love each other in marriage, but it did not work out."
Mom sighed, and I did too. 

Remembering hard divorce and jee's tears. It was a difficult time for the whole family.

"I would not let you marry without love my son.
No matter how well I know this family and how much I love Yue, regardless of your father's decision, I decided that I would be on your side if you did not want to marry her after you knew her more." She smiled looking into my eyes, and for some reason I felt a lump in my throat.
"But ... I see how happy you are.  I see how happy Yue is.  You two infect us all with your happiness with your clumsy love."