Baby booM

A mounth later

Beijing.  China.

"When will you have a belly?" asked Jia, looking at her from one side on the other with curiosity.

"Heyy...Stop doing that.  If you have yours already noticeable, it does not mean at all that my should be noticeable too." pouted Yue throwing at her one sided look

"Well of course ..." Jia snorted. 
"It is....only because my term is longer."

"Or because someone is eating too much." Laughed Yue.

"Hey... it's not me, it's my baby" chuckled Jia. "Paris was very romantic." She said dreamily
"But Italy has influenced you." stroking her slightly rounded tummy she sighed.  "Do you remember how they hid the pills that Annie gave us?"

"Yes... this two idiots"

The girls laughed, remembering how they had agreed to take revenge on boys, and eventually drank too much wine and forgot about everything.

"Mrs. Wang, Mrs. Wu, come with me." A nurse called them interrupting their thoughts

Smiling at each other, they went to their doctors.

"Jiayou"

"Jiayou. It's going to be good surprise" said Jia winking

It was the end of the third trimester. Today, the two of them came to controlling their pregnancy without their husbands.

_____________________

9 pm. Wang's Penthouse

Dylan had been at work since the morning, but there had not been a minute for him when he wasn't thinking about his pregnant wife.

He asked her not to go to work, because of her toxicosis and dizziness, but after a week of working at home, Yue began to feel worse, she often became angry and cried, saying that she was bored alone when everyone was at work.  Jia was working In their Design Bureau with Annie, and she felt great, and Dylan finally swallowed up all his worries and let Yue go, but with the condition that she would answer all his calls...
And he called every hour, because of what Yue was often annoyed, she tried not to show it to him, but sometimes her mood swings and hormones did their job

Flashback.

"What is it again Wang He Di?!!" She sighed annoyingly

"Yue?  Why do you speak in such a tone?" Miley was surprised. "Have you quarreled guys?"

"Oh.. Mama, I'm sorry ... I thought it was Dylan."

"I already understood."

"No, we did not quarrel.  He just calls me every hour and it's really annoying... You know it's me who is pregnant, but he want to much attention" sighed Yue again

Miley laughed at her daughter

"Nothing funny. 
This is not funny at all." she muttered

"This is so cute dear.  He is worried, he is very worried about you and the baby.
You know, Liyan and I are also not  happy because you are at work. What if you suddenly fainted or started feeling nauseous again?
It will be better if you two lived in Wang's mansion." The woman was indignant.
"What was the rush to leave the mansion anyway?  We wanted to meet you, to celebrate , but when we arrived with your dad, Wang Fu said that you were in your apartment already"

"Maaa they scare me, and you too.  You act like crazy.  What was it is all? We did not have time to tell you about this, as you immediately plotted our plans and schedule,
do you even realize how stupid it is?  I'm not sick....I'm  pregnant.  Why should I stay at home as if I'm a prisoner? Mama Liyan and Dee jie was checking everything I was eating and drinking, telling me how I should walk and sit, all this hugs and kisses... I'm sorry... really.. but you know I'm not used to it. Please just try to understand me"
Yue said rolling her eyes in irritation.