25

Warning ⚠️ little bit mature....🤭

"Get up." shouted Jia, pulling off the blanket, with Yue still in bed.

"Get out Jia Qi..... We still have two days off ... " Muttering Yue and covering her face with a pillow.

"Hmm OK. Then I will send Dylan here ... let him suffer with you."

"Huh ?! No no no. I get up .. got up already got up." Yue jumped out of bed and grabbed Jia by the arm before she left the room.

Jia winked with a teasing smile. "It was easy."
"Dylan made breakfast for everyone, um, everything looks so appetizing." She licked her lips. "We will not wait for you forever."

" Geez. Stop teasing me." Pout Yue. "I'm in the shower, will come soon."

______________

"Is she still sleeping?"Dylan asked Jia who sat down at the table with others.

"Such a sleepyhead." Jia laughed. "I woke her, hope she does not fall asleep again."

"She doesn't sleep well at night."Said Annie.

"Nightmares?"Dylan asked

"Yeah" Said Annie.

"Shouldn't you go to her?"Kiddo asked.

Dylan smiled sheepishly then went to Yue.
_____________

He knocked on the door, no one answered.
Dylan slowly opened it and went inside.
Yue was not in the bed.
"Oh. She probably in the shower." He said quietly and smiled at the bathroom door just at that moment when Yue came out, wrapped in a towel .... with wet hair ... she looked at Dylan with surprised eyes.

"W-what are you? What are you doing? Turn away !!!" She shouted hiding behind her hands.

"Oh .. ummm. Sorry." Smiled Dylan still staring at Yue.

"Heyyyy...!!! She frowned. You do not hear me? Do not look at me like that. Turn around. And give me the clothes."

"OK ...OK." Giggled Dylan. Taking his T-shirt from the bed, which he gave to Yue at night, he handed it to her and turned away.

Yue wore it quickly.

"I'm done" She said.

Dylan turned and looked at her from head to toe. It's not helping at all. Uhh... she looks more seductive with my t-shirt. He thought and swallowed.

Yue went in front of him and took her jeans, sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled them over.

Dylan took a towel and covered her head with it, began to dry her hair.

"What are you doing?!"She exclaimed.

"Your hair ... still wet." Dylan smiled and continued his actions.
Both laughed at how awkwardly Dylan did it.
Noticing that she fell silent he removed the towel and saw her glance at him.

She looked into his eyes and then her eyes fell on his lips ....

She started biting her lips....

Dylan focused on how her teeth continued to bite her lower lip, again and again, and he thought about how good he would probably feel if she did something like that with him.

He was very attracted to Yue.

"Damn, Yue, don't do this." Di whispered, leaning closer to her.
He wanted to kiss her so much that he could barely restrain himself now.

"What? I don't even do anything." Yue said.

Dylan grabbed her face and kissed her, Yue immediately responded to his kisses with the same intensity.
He slowly laid her on the bed without interrupting the kisses.

Di lying her over to the bed, and then climbing on top of her. He used one hand to spread her legs apart, so his body could fit comfortably in between them
"Ohhh Gosh ,Yue you make me crazy " Di gasped, slipping his tongue into her mouth tasted her sweetness.

Yue gasped against his lips and grabbed his hands, moving them so they were at her waist, under her shirt, Di pulled away, and lifted Yue's shirt up. Not all the way, but just enough, so most of her flat belly was exposed.

"You're so beautiful." Di smiled, stroking her belly with his finger.
He leaned down, giving it a short kiss before coming up to her face again and kissed her lips passionately.

Yue tugged at the fabric of Di's green hoodie and helping him take it off.  He threw the hoodie down on the floor, leaving him in only the plain white t-shirt and his skinny jeans.

They both paused for a second to giggle at each other, the whole thing seeming like they are fighting. She reached for the collar of Dylan's t-shirt, moving it to the side so she had more of his skin available to her.

She kissed him on the neck and up to his ear bone lightly beating it, and again down to his jawline and the neckline...

he couldn't to hold back a moan anymore.
"Ahhhhhh hmmm..."
Her lips did wonders, with him.
Dylan shifted and nudged Yue's cheek with his jaw, forcing her to look up at him.

Their lips came together once more and Yue's hands went up to Di's hair, tangling her fingers in his messy strands.

He almost couldn't take it anymore, he wanted to tear her clothes off and have sex with her right there.
"Yuuueeeahh" Di mumbled against her lips, trying to pull away.

She kept her hands in his hair, holding him close to her while their lips continued to move against each other.

Dylan move his arms again so that his hands was near Yue's head,

"Dylan...." Yue breathed out, and she brought up one hand and wrapped it around Di's shoulder , bringing him even closer while his hand trailed down to her thighs and softly squeeze them.

Her body started arching against his  seduction touching and kisses.
Soft moan escaped from her lips. There was no way that she had done something like this before, she was too shy, but now she couldn't take herself. She was so good at what she was doing right now, which was making Dylan lose himself completely.

Of course she was at least kissing one guy before, but what was going on with her because of Dylan's kisses not compare with her past experience.

He's been with a lot of girls, and none of them make his head spinning like Yue did it, no one could make his heart beats so fast. It was driving him crazy, he simply couldn't get enough. He felt that if they didn't stop he was going to end up fucking her senseless right there.

"We should stop... or I'm afraid that I can do something to you..." He whispered, just barely taking his lips off of Yue's .

"Right, right," Yue nodded shyly, letting Di lift himself off of her. She pulled her shirt down again, covering up the white skin on her stomach that Di wanted to kiss over and over.

"Unless you, uh, unless you want to help out with the little situation in my pants right now."
Dylan let out a shaky laugh....

" Dylan let out a shaky laugh

A/N
Ok. That's un update
I'm hiding he he 😅💜💛
It will be nice to know what you think about this little "M" chapter..
thanks 🙏 💖