HAPPY

Three weeks later.

Welcome party in honor of the baby Xiuin Wu.

Pink balls...
flowers and sweet cakes....
Everything looked like a little fairy tale.
Happy parents Xize and Jia smiling to the guests, lulling their precious baby Xiuin in their arms.
No less happy grandparents with hearts in their eyes and with awe looking at little angel.

Everything was good...

Everyone was glad to be here and say Welcome to baby Xiuin Wu.

At the event were only the closest.
Shen's and Wang's families, the Chen family, Liang family and many many other family friends and relatives of Wu and Li, they all came to congratulate them with birth of their little princess Xiuin.

But all this time, in such a crowded place the eyes of one person were chained to his charming companion in a beautiful chiffon dress, barely concealing the enchanting curves of her body.

Her aura glowed with love, little fairies seemed to fly over her, highlighting her porcelain skin with their shimmering, they protected the little life she carried in her womb, and the man standing next to her looked with pride and love in his eyes, making it clear to those who was around him, that it is he, that happy king whom life has so generously endowed.

No one passed by without asking about her state of health or pregnancy, and the most curious asked whether they chose the name of the child, offering to go to astrologers and others to help in finding the good name.

Yue sat on a small couch sighing, these few hours would be wonderful if people allowed her to enjoy the event.

"Are you okay?" With a smile, Dylan asked, squatting in front of her and looking at her palms on her belly.

"Yes...Yes. Just a little tired." She smiled and stretched her hand to stroke his cheek.

"Do you want me to take off your shoes?" he said looking at her legss

"If you take them off then I have to go barefoot, I can't put them back on, my legs are swollen like the legs of an elephant" She laughed

Wang Fu was watching his son and seemingly stern man, couldn't hide his smile.

"Our fathers somehow united two souls, it seems that they were destined to each other." Said Lee patting his friend's shoulder when he noticed where he was looking

"Yes.  This is one of the best decisions, I'm glad that we didn't give up no matter what, and fulfilled their last will." nodding Wang Fu turned to his friend.  "Our fathers dreamed that someday our relations would not only be friendly but also become blood, family, and this happened, and most importantly, Lee, our children, they are happy.  They are so happy that I can't help but thinking about them I smile every time. It is a pity that our fathers did not see this."
He said sadly and smiled again, looking at his son, who was gently stroking his wife's belly.

"I could only dream of such a son-in-law. Look at him." Lee laughed. "I was embarrassed to behave so openly with my wife in public when we were young, but he seemed not to see anyone except her."

"He does not see, Lee. He really does not see." Fu laughed. "Little Moon bewitched him with her radiance."

"Look at them, what a romance." Miley and Liyan laughed as they approached their husbands.

"She seems tired. Should I say HeDi to take her home?" Liyan asked looking at the children worried

"They themselves will understand dear, they are no longer small, soon they will become parents." Hugging his wife said Fu.