"In vino veritas, in aqua sanitas"

Dylan's POV

Waking up in the morning the first thing I did was smile. I'm smiled because i felt her warm body in my hands, her scent which I breathed, not yet opening my eyes,because of the silk skin on which lay my palm.

It was my heaven. And most importantly, I knew that even if I open my eyes this angel will still be there. I guess I did something very good in my past life, since I deserved such happiness.

Slowly opening my eyes I looked at her.
She lay with her back to me, putting my hand under her head, and I could see her tender neck, shoulders and back. Unable to restrain myself, I put my lips to her shoulder, leaving kisses on him and I headed for the neck and down her back. She began to move and I noticed how the goosebumps ran over her skin.

Slowly turning her face to me, she smiled.
"Good morning." She said in her sleepy, hoarse voice.

"Good morning, Little Moon. But it's almost lunch." I replied smiling and pulled her tighter to me.

"What do we do? We had so many plans, but I absolutely don't want to get out of bed." Yue laughed, tickling my chest with air.

"Well, you know there are a lot of things you can do and not get out of bed." I laughed.

"Dylan!!!" She shoved me lightly in the chest and laughed too.

"Whaaaat?! I mean breakfast in bed, watching TV or we can watch our selfies and talk about the wedding. What are you thinking naughty girl? Oooh my gosh...What are the thoughts in your head?!!"
I dramatically widened my eyes and covered my mouth with my palm, she blushed. I like when she is embarrassed and angry, she is so sweet, I love to joke at her and then calm her down. Although I think she never really gets mad at me, she knows what I like and just playing, pretending to be angry.

"But you know, if you don't like what I suggested, I'll happily agree on what you think." I said grinning and turning her on her back hung over her.

"I'm so hungry now, I think you'll be my breakfast."
I began to kiss her neck and go down to her collarbone and chest, feeling my excitement grow, but she suddenly stopped me and pushed me away.

"Ohhh. No Di We wanted to take a walk ... let's continue this at night." She wrapped herself in a duvet cover and stood up and walked past me towards the bathroom.

"Ha. No no no." I grabbed the edge of the duvet cover and pulled her back into my hands. "You can't leave like this, look here." I said pointing her to my already ready to break into her member. Her eyes widened.

"Dyyylaaan !!! Nooo. What...? already?"

"What means? Already. You do this to me, you must be responsible for the consequences." I said stroking her shoulders and looking into her eyes.

She hesitated a bit, as if she wanted to surrender to me, but eventually changed her mind.

"I'm very hungry Di, let's eat first?"
I groaned, and she just sweetly smiled, got up again and went into the shower.

Yue's POV

I closed the bathroom door behind me and giggled. It feels like we're on a honeymoon even though we're not married yet. I think this is the right decision to make the wedding faster. Turning on the water, I went into the shower, and suddenly it dawned on me. I didn't take the pills that Annie advised me with.

I hope nothing will happen this time. I thought. After taking a shower, I put on a robe and went to Di. He was not in the room, feeling the smell of fresh pastries and coffee, I went to the balcony. Breakfast was already served on the table, Dylan was talking on the phone, leaning on the railing.
Without changing bathrobe, I sat at the table, and began to eat, Di looked at me out of the corner of his eye and smiled, showing me to continue to eat.