16

Yue's POV

He closed his eyes like a child. That was cute ... he's cute. Why should I fear him?
I don't know what the reason is but it is with him that I feel comfortable. So comfortable as with anyone else. And at the same time, he makes my heart flutter from his gaze or presence, from his touch a butterfly in the bottom of my belly tickles me.
It can't be love ... I didn't have such feelings when I was with Mike.
Most likely it is a passion. Yes, it is desire, desire and arousal ... or anything else.
I diligently hammered into my head these thoughts. But this did not get any easier.
I just tiptoes and kissed him ... I really wanted to touch his puffy pinkish lips.
A second later, he grabbed my waist, put me on the table and his lips clashed with mine in a passionate kiss.
I felt his pressure and tried to pull away, but it only provoked him. He stood between my legs and pulled me close, wrapped his hand around my waist. I gasped.
With his other hand, he grabbed the back of my head so that I did not have a chance to escape.
I can't resist him, surrendered immediately ... my body and mind are no longer under my control ...
_________________
Dylan's POV.

She tilted her head wanting to stop me ... but I couldn't ...
Having felt her sweet taste, I could not tear myself away from her, without interrupting the kiss, I pulled her to me by her thin waist.
She gasped. I took her for her nape and tilted her head for a more comfortable angle to kiss her deeper, began to bite her lower lip slightly, when she opened her mouth I took it as an opportunity and my tongue slipped inside.
I examined her mouth deep from the inside, feeling her taste ... she is like a drug for me.
I felt her body relaxed in my arms and she began to moan from my passionate kiss ... I moved away from her to take a breath ... our breathing was irregular and heavy.
Her eyes were closed, she had a tender smile on her face, her lips were red and swollen from kisses. I hugged her and pressed her to my chest.

"That's why." I said heavily breathing and smiling.
"I'm not afraid." she answered.
Her hands were on my chest.
"But I'm afraid..."
"What? Why?"
"I'm afraid I can't stop the beast inside me"
"But you did it."
"It was worth a lot of effort believe me." I sighed deeply and continued.
"If you knew what was going on in my head right now, you would have already run away." I said and laughed lightly.

"If you tell me, I will know ... but I will not run away. Be sure." She replied while smiling, hugging my waist and looking up at me.

"I want you. As I never wanted anyone else. Mentally, I have already ripped all these clothes and imagined how your body will respond to my kisses and touches, I can almost hear in my head how you moan ..." I said it all, looking into her eyes.
Embarrassed, she hid her face in my chest, pressing more tightly, but I felt the ends of her lips stretch into a smile and her cheeks reddened even more. I was happy just because of it.

Then she looked up and said with a grin on her face ...

"Friends don't think about this, do they?"

"Hmm Not. And friends do not kiss as we did it two minutes ago. Right?" I laughed at how embarrassed she was.

She slapped my arm and pushed me away, then climbed off the table.

"You still haven't told me what you want to change? To be honest, it's very cozy here. I do not see the need to redo anything."

"I want to change the interior of the bedroom and two guest rooms next to it." I said while accompanying her to the bedroom.
I did not bring my girls into the apartment. Because there was no point in bringing the girl with whom i was not going to meet for more than a week.
Sun Quin was the only one who was here. And after I learned about her betrayal, I was disgusted even to enter this bedroom.
Now when I decided to live here I need to erase everything that reminds of her. And first, I want to throw out this bed ...