14

Dylan's phone was torn from messages and calls after his photo with Sun Quin appeared on social networks with headlines:
"One of the most desirable bachelors, the heir of the Wang empire , Wang He Di and the model Sun Quin are together again."
"HeDi and Sun Quin? love or hate? "
"A couple of lovers were caught in the club."
And many, many more. All these headlines were full of social networks ... But Dylan did not notice that there were other photos and headlines among this ...
"MYSTERIOUS GIRL "  "With whom HeDi danced? "
"Another gold digger of the little prince?"

___________________________
Shopping mall.

Yue called Mom and Jia.
"Jia, I beg you choose something for yourself. I'm just not able to measure anything else. I'm going

"Okay ... stop whining. I'll pick you up early so we can get ready for the evening."Jia said.

"Fine. Tell mom I'm leaving. And do not rush."she said.

"Why? Do you have any plans?"Jia laughed.

"Dylan called me ... and agreed to be my savior."Yue said giggling.

"Oh ... I see someone very happy?"Jia teased her.

"Aih... Jia, bye bye ... he is just calling"

"Be good baby." Jia told her jokingly

"Ha - ha - ha. Don't play mommy." Yue laughed and ended the call.

"Hello Dylan?"
"Hi. I'm in the parking lot of the mall, do you want to go for a walk or ..."

"noooo... just not here."
Yue said interrupting him

"OK. Do you need help?"

"No no. I will come now"

A few minutes later, Yue was in the parking lot. Dylan was leaning against the car, seeing Yue, he waved to her.

"I'm here. he shouted ..."
Yue noticing Dylan headed in his direction.
"Hey."She said smiling shyly.

"Hey"He answered smiling back. "You are hungry?"

"To be honest, yes. All these shopping trips and fitting clothes are exhausting."

I thought girls love it .." Dylan laughed and opened the door for her.

"Do you still think so?"She shook her head and got into the car.

"Well then, first eat and then think about what to do. Let's go to the cinema?"

"I would love to, but I don't have much time. Jia and I are invited to the opening of the boutique." Yue sighed.

"I would say that you don't really want to go there .. right?"

"It's like that. I do not go to such events."

"But why?"

"One of the reasons for this is an event from my childhood. And the second is that I do not like to communicate with people who are at such events , and do not want me to be accepted as one of them ..."

"What do you mean? What kind of people?"Dylan asked, surprised.

"Well ... with people who rate the book on the cover. I do not like those who believe that everything and everyone can be bought."

"Oh. I understood."
Dylan was looking at the road and thinking ...
But all that Yue is talking about can be said about him. He always believed that money and power decide everything. He communicated only with people from his social circle. He was not interested soul and feelings of girls, he looked at about how they look. He sighed ...