Happy Little Moon...

"This year we will not go to our favorite ice cream cafe." Jia sighed.

"Why? We will not break the tradition. A few hours and we will be in London." Laughed Yue.

"Do you seriously think that Dylan will let you go to London?" Jia said sarcastically rolling her eyes

"He broke all the rules. I have the right to break at least one." Slyly smiled Yue

"Are you sure he doesn't plan anything? Any surprise party?" Annie was surprised

"I think he does not even know about the birthday. I didn't notice anything special in his behavior"

Tomorrow is her birthday, and she and Jia went to an ice cream cafe for their every birthday. It was their tradition from the first their bday in London.

"Annie, do we have important meetings tomorrow?" asked Jia

"Not. Only today." Checking the clock said Annie. "Mr. Hu asked for a meeting."

"Haven't you met him a few days ago? What important could happen?" Jia asked, annoyed.

Girls knew about the strange behavior of the Client and his relationship with Di, and they were not going to leave Yue and CEO Hu alone. But despite this, Yue visibly tensed at hearing about the appointment.

"Can we ask for a meeting early, while the entire creative team is assembled?" She asked, hoping to finish the business with negotiations and meetings.

"I can ask his secretary." Suggested Annie.

________

An hour later, Hu Yi Tian and his assistant were in the office.
The girls have prepared everything necessary for the presentation.
Meeting was going quite calmly and none of the girls noticed the oddities of the CEO Hu again.

In the evening of the same day.

It was the end of the workday when Yue and the other girls went down to the lobby of the office building.

"Miss Shen." A guard called her.

Yue waved the girls and walked over to the security desk.

"This is left for you." Said the guard and showed a large bouquet of flowers.
Yue opened her eyes in surprise.

"Who is this from?"

"CEO Hu handed it to you. Help you carry it to the car?" The guard asked.

Yue nodded her head and he followed her with a bouquet into the parking lot.
_______________

At the same time, Dylan and Xize discussed plans for Yue's birthday.

"Tickets is done." Xize said hanging up.

"City of love." Dylan smiled dreamily

"Heyy, you burn with passion my friend." Laughed Xize.

Dylan wrinkled his nose.

"Come on, I understand you. Who would have thought that two bachelors and womanizers would fall in love with two angels?"

Dylan grinned at the words of Xize about the angels.
Ohh if you would know what the devil lives in this little woman. He thought with a smirk on his face.
____________

"What will you do with the bouquet?" Jia asked

"I'll tell Dylan. But I will leave the bouquet with my parents house"

" OK. I'm going to Xize now. Tell me when you talk to Di."Jia said.

Shen Mansion

"Honey, you don't come home at all, I'm offended. Do you like to live with He Di? You do not argue right ?"