Family

"Jia can we talk?" I asked.
She nodded and sat at the table, I sat opposite her.

"What did you want to talk to Di?"She asked.

"I .. hmm. I wanted to find out... does Yue have anyone now? Does she have boyfr.....?

"Of course not. Why do you think so?" Jia said with a frown.

"Are you sure? Maybe you do not know or..." I wanted to say, but Jia interrupted me again.

"It can not be."
She shook her head and smiled. "Do not worry. Yue always tells me everything, I'm sure she has no one."

"Hmm Strange. But I saw the message." I finally said, and scratched my ear

"What message?" Raising her eyebrows, Jia asked.

"Message with the words like.. baby I'm sorry bla bla bla"

Jia's face changed immediately as she heard my words.
"I think I know who it is." She said looking at me alarmed.
I froze waiting for the answer.

"This can be Mike."

"Mike?" I knit my brows

"Yes Mike. Her fiance."

I looked sharply at Jia under my eyebrows and bit my cheek from the inside. I was suddenly enraged that she had a fiancé...
Not just some guy, but the man she wanted to go marry, the one with whom she was willing to live her whole life.

I took a deep breath and exhaled sharply trying to get rid of the thought in my head.
From jealousy ... To a stranger ...

"Ex fiancé....sorry" She added noticing my displeasure.
"How dare he...? What does he need now?" She said as if to herself.
"I am sure Yue has not read his messages. If she read them, she would tell me."

"I want to ask her about it. But how? She will immediately understand that I have read the message without asking.  She won't like it, I'm sure."

"If you don't want her to know that you checked her phone, all you have to do is wait until she tells you everything."

"Well, we'll wait."

"Jia ...?" Called her Xize.

"Yes. I am coming." She called back and she was about to leave.

"Hey...Wait a minute. I wanted to ask something else." I said stopping Jia.

"What?" She asked turning to me.

"I want to invite her on a date. But I do not know what she likes and ..." I stopped and scratched my nape embarrassed. "I want to do something special for her. What could she like? You are her best friend, you should know."

I smiled, but again remembered Mike. He knows much more about her than me. My position is so pitiful. I can not even imagine how to treat her how to care for her so that she would love me, so that she would want to marry me.

And he knows everything, since he was able to achieve it.
What the hell? For the first time, I am so helpless in front of woman, and it's not just a woman... it's a girl with whom I started to fall in love.

Jia smirked a contented smile.

Imagine. Apparently I had a very stupid expression on my face.

"Di, you do not need to invent something, be yourself. Yue is a very simple girl. Despite the situation of our families, we grew up in a normal environment and never tried to stand out. Therefore, to surprise her you do not need to jump above your head, just be sincere in your feelings for her..."