6

POV Dylan

I went to Xize to say that i was going home.                                                                                                              He was talking to Jia, and i noticed anxiety on her face.                                                                                      

Xize:" don't worry, maybe she forgot her phone somewhere"                                                                          

Jia: "maybe, i don't know... i just have some bad feeling... "  She looked at the phone while waiting for un answer. " i should go to her" she whispered to herself. Suddenly her phone rang.    " WHAT THE HELL YUE?!!  Why didn't you answer the calls?......"                                                                    she widened her eyes and spoke more quietly                                                                                                  "omg , are you alright ? I'm coming. don't do anything stupid."  she said, and grabbing her bag was about to leave. 

Xize: "can i give you a lift? 

Jia: "no, no.  Thanks. I can go myself "  she smiled 

" let's just go together?" I said looking at her and she seemed to understand my mood, looked at me and nodded "ok" 

She told Annie that she would call later, and we went to the address that Yue sent. 

                                          NUO Hotel Beijing Lobby Lounge  

We went inside and looked around. Yue sat at the bar, in one hand was a glass of alcohol and the other hand, she supported her head. We came up and sat down next to her, she did not even blink at us. Jia pulled her to her like a kitten. 

Yue: "I'm going back to London." She said with bitterness

Jia:" Why? You can't leave like this. You should talk to ...."

Yue: "With Father?... hahaha... No! it is meaningless, he does not listen to me."  she said, and taking a drink from her glass wrinkled her nose because of the taste of alcohol.

Jia: "no no, I wanted to say that maybe you need to talk to your fiancé?"

"Fiance?!" we exclaimed with xyze.                                                                                                                            They looked at us as if they suddenly realized that we were here. 

Yue: "Damn it. Fifnce, I hate him whoever he is." she drank again and started crying.                  "Fvck, I will not marry this devil. He ruined my life...."  she shook her head and looked at Jia  "Jia, because of this damned promise....." she whimpering    "Mike left me... Can you believe it?!   Dad didn't  allowed me to marry him because of that stupid promise ...."  she was crying.             "I hate his Jia."

Something clenched inside me because of her words, and at that moment I remembered my problem. Fvck, how could I forget about dinner with uncle Lee and my soon-to-be a fiancce.          I checked my phone and saw a bunch of missed calls from mom and jie. I will have to settle this later.

JIA:"Yue, don't exhaust yourself, we'll think of something ok?" 

Xize: "Yue, you need to rest. do you want to go home? I'll take you." asked Xyze concerned about her condition. She was already drunk.