WEDDING

Yue's thoughts

All the time someone comes into the room and goes out, someone hugs me and asks something, but there is some fog in my head.
The only one I think of is Dylan.
Where is he? What does he feel?
Is he waiting for me at the altar, Or is he still in his room?
Surely he is nervous.

Yesterday I was pretty calm, I didn't understand that I was getting married, but now something incredible is happening to me. I am shaking all over, my heart is beating so loudly and I feel it so much that I hear almost nothing except its knock.
I feel nauseated and starts to feel dizzy.

"This is Dylan, the same Wang He De, whom you love and who loves you, why are you so nervous??Nothing bad will happen."
I tried to calm myself down.

But tell the truth, it did not help at all. I suddenly felt my knees weak and a cold sweat ran through my body.

"What happened with me?"
Mom was busy with granny and Mom Wang Lian, Jia, Annie, Wei Wei and Ziwei spinning in front of the mirror adjusting makeup.
Looking at everyone around me I wanted silence. I wanted to feel his arms, calm down in them.
I realized that no one, no one in my life gave me such a feeling of happiness and security besides him, he is my fortress, my soul mate, that strong part of me which I lacked.

I quietly walked out into a long corridor, trying to find a quiet place to take a short breath and hit the back yard.
Sitting on bench, I sighed and covered my face with my hands, I suddenly wanted to cry, but I had to hold back. Looking at my white dress, I remembered how I tried it on for the first time in London. It was a time when I was with Mike. I felt happy, but now I understand that, it was not love.
Now I am confident in my feelings, and if I could survive the breakup with Mike, then if we split up with Di I could not live anymore without him. He took my soul, heart, my mind and thoughts and all that is in me.
No, he didn't take it all ... I am ... I am myself gave him all of me, until my last breath. And I do not regret it. He is the most amazing thing that happened to me.
Thinking about how I tried to give up my fate, I wonder how stupid I was. It is such a rarity to find your soul mate, your love, without having big barriers to being together.

I suddenly returned from thoughts when I heard my name.
I turned and saw bewildered Kiddo's face.

"Shen Yue, what are you doing here?" He asked with a frown. "We've all searched for you, Dylan is dying of anxiety right now"

"Oh my God!!! How much was I here?"
Pulling up my dress, I almost ran down the corridor following Kiddo.

________________________

Dylan's thoughts.

Everyone says something, there is so much noise around. Xize finally checked everything from in place and said it is time to go.

Our wedding will be beautiful, as Yue wanted, outdoors, in the courtyard of a historic mansion.
Jie did her best. I thought walking along a long corridor leading to the courtyard. There were so many flowers here, but Jie adorned more and more, everywhere there were large flowerpots with bouquets of flowers, white round tables on the top platform and a long passage to the altar, on both sides of which there were white benches.
Everything is very airy, simply and insanely beautiful and romantic ... Like My Little Moon. I seem to be smiling lost in my thoughts about the fact that today she will become my wife .... passing by the guests I hardly remembered nodding and greeting them.

"They probably think you're an idiot, that stupid smile doesn't leave your face." Xize said chuckling.

"This is not a stupid smile, this is a happy man's smile." Kuan answered him.