15

"Di? Are you offended? Sorry, I just have no right to promise you something. I do not even have rights to my own decisions." She said sadly in her voice.
Dylan suddenly rose from his chair.

"Are you leave ?"Yue asked frightened.
He shook his head, smiling and sat down near. Yue, not understanding what was happening, looked at him in amazement. He took her face in his hands and wiped a wet line from a tear with his thumb.

"I'm not going anywhere." He smiled at her and hugged tight. "I'll deal with everything. But I have a request. Whatever happens, accept me and don't worry about anything. OK?"
He asked her smiling and inhaling the scent of her hair. Yue, just nodded her head and felt comfortable and cozy in his arms, she hugged him back, not noticing that they were sitting in a crowded place in the middle of the day.
________________

After sitting like this a little more, they decided to see Di's apartment.
Dylan's phone buzzed all the way.

"Will you pick up the phone?" Yue asked.
"Later. This is most likely Xyze. I'll call him back."
"Oh. okay."
After a couple of minutes, Yue's phone rang. It was Annie.

"Yue, hello. Where are you? are you okay?" She asked, a little alarmed.

"Hello im fine. Shouldn't I? Why are you asking?" Yue asked surprised.

"You did not check the social network?"

"Social network? Not. What's the problem with that?"
Dylan tensed, heard what Yue was talking about.

"I'm with Dylan. We are going to his apartment to discuss repairs. I'll check it later. Is there something important?"

"No no." Said Annie. "I just sent you some links. It's okay , it's not really important, say hello to Dylan. Ok.."

"Ok Annie. Bye Bye." Yue hung up.

"What happened? is everything okay" Dylan asked a little nervous.

"I think yes. Annie was a little worried, but this is most likely because of Jia, she always makes a panic out of nothing." Smiled Yue
and began to check her phone.
Dylan looked at her nervously and wondered how to distract her from it.

"Yue, um ... what time do you need to go back?"

"At 6 pm I need to be at home, Jia promised to come early to continue her execution." She laughed. Dylan laughed too.
________________
Meanwhile...

"She doesn't know anything." Said Annie.
"It's good. But how to make sure that she saw nothing?" Kuan asked.
"Xize and
Jia will be there soon, we need to come up with something." said Kiddo and flopped down on the sofa in Annie's office.
Half an hour later.
Xize and Jia entered the office. They greeted everyone and got a few smirks and jokes, due to the fact that they have often been together lately. The two just smiled without answering. But soon everyone remembered because of what they gathered.

"I was with Di today after Sun Quin left throwing this bomb at him. He was frantic."

"You should remind this best friend of yours that he has a fiancée who is not even his. Before he starts flirting left and right." Jia said displeased.

"He is to blame for everything himself. This Sun Quin, she is such a bitch ... How did you not know? How could he not know?" Added Annie while shaking her head.

"Well, well, well. This female solidarity or feminism will not lead to anything good." Kiddo said clapping his hands several times.

"We are going to solve this problem and not to attack Di . Right?" Kuan asked.
"Okay. Okay" The girls agreed.