13

Yue couldn't sleep all night thinking about what happened ...
Did he want to kiss me? Well what is it with me, I almost gave him to do it. She moaned, spinning in bed.

The morning of the next day.
Yue was called by her mother and invited her and Jia for breakfast.

Cafe FLO Taikooli.

"Girls, I'm so glad you're in Beijing." Yue's mom said, smiling awkwardly.

"So do I."Jia said smiling back.
Yue silently ate her breakfast.

"Yue, honey ..." said her mom, putting her hand on top of  Yue's hand and squeezing it.
"Forgive us, with dad. We didn't
want to put pressure on you. And ... it's just ... "

Yue looked at mom and smiled a little. "This is normal ... I should have understood for a long time that I cannot manage my life." She said smiling a fake smile.

"No no no. Honey, you don't understand. We want the best for you ... and Dad, he ..."

"Mom, I do not understand? Yes, I don't know why you do this. But ... I will agree to this farce if you give me time. I can't take it so fast." Her mom smiled with relief ...

"Good. I'm glad we agreed. Dad said he wouldn't rush you. You have a month before you officially introduce each other."
Yue nodded her head.

"Well ... now that we're done with this topic ... girls tonight there will be a jewelry boutique opening, Jia, your mom and I decided it's time for you to go out. I think we should go shopping and choose something interesting for the event." Yue's mom said happily.

"I am happy to Auntie May" She giggled. "But this bore ..." looking at Yue and wrinkling her nose continued Jia. "She hates trying on clothes."

"I love to try on and buy it ... but only when there is no you around." Yue answered her, and chuckled.

"Girls then after breakfast we go shopping." Said her mom clapped her hands.

___________________

At the same time, Dylan and Xize left the meeting. Dylan always tugged at his phone and looked very detached ...

"What's wrong with you, you're not here?"Asked Xize.

"Sun Quin ...she called me in the morning ..." he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What does she need? I feel that we will have problems again with this girl" He shook his head.

"She asked to meet,said it was important."
Dylan answered looking at the phone where Yue's number was displayed. Xize, noticing what he was looking at, smiled.

"But would you like to meet Yue?" He smirked teasing him. "What are you going to do? Will you meet with Sun Quin ?"

"I don't know..."Dylan answered irritably.

"Di, I have to tell you ... hmm, I guess...I guess what she wants to talk about." said embarrassingly Xize.
"I accidentally told her that Yue is your future bride ..." he looked at him, rubbing the back of his head.

"What?!! What for?" Exclaimed Dylan.

"It was an accident. She asked who she was ... and I ... just"

"okay, okay. Never mind. I think I need to meet her before she creates a problem."

____________________

Maan Coffee Beijing Jiunxianqiao

Sun Quin sat at one of the tables, waiting for Dylan, and seeing him, she waved to him.
"Hi Di." She said, getting up to kiss his cheek, but Dylan quickly sat down opposite her.