Moving

5pm. King's Joy Restaurant

"I am very glad that we are all sitting together at the same table." Said Wang Fu raising his glass.
"Finally, I can say that my son grew up and became a man who is ready to love and protect his own family." He smiled at his son and turned toward the Wu family.
"Now it's your turn Wu Dong, to feel such feelings as me." Winked Fu.

Everyone at the table suddenly exchanged glances.

"What is he talking about?" Yue asked in a whisper.

"I guess what's going on here." Di laughed lightly. "Tsk tsk tsk.... They decided to do this trick again." He said shaking his head with a smile on his face.

"What? I did not get that." Yue asked.

"Just wait." Dylan answered.

A few minutes later, Mr.Wu tapped a glass with his chopsticks and cleared his throat. Everyone turned their attention to him.

Xize frowned. The voice inside of him suggested that this speech would be about him. And he was right.

"First of all, I want to congratulate our dear friends the Wang family and the Shen family with the engagement of their beautiful children. I admit honestly when we learned everything, we were surprised, I am glad that children stopped stubbornness and everything worked out well." He laughed.
"Today we are all here because of another event.
The Wu family and the Li family will soon be united too." He declared

Everyone gasped at his words.

"After seeing Wang Fu, I also wanted my son to finally grow up and settle down. Li Jia Qi welcome to our family dear." Said man.

Xyze was surprised but happy at the same time. Satisfied with his fate and choice of his parents, he smiled at them.

Jia was in some kind of shock when she heard that she would soon become Xize's fiancée. She seemed lost in thought until Yue patted her hand on the table.

" Are you okay?" Yue whispered with a smile.

"Huh? Y ... yes ... I'm fine. Just very surprised." Smiled JiaQi

Not having time to come to her senses, she was already standing still, her hand in Xize's hand. The ring that his father gave him is slowly crawling up her finger. She looks up, in front of her Xize embarrassed smiling, his eyes sparkling with joy, her eyes filled with tears of happiness.
_______________

"Granny Shen, can I steal her in a couple of minutes?" Dylan asked

Granny smiled. "Of course dear." She winked. "But not for long. I need a lot of things to discuss with her."

Di taking Yue by the hand took her aside.

"What did you decide about move?" He asked.

"I was not thinking about it." She answered.

" Do not need to think. Are you comfortable in a penthouse? Can you live there?" Di asked seriously.

Yue frowned at him. "Are you serious about it Di?"

"Absolutely serious. After what I experienced ... I'm sure. I do not want to die of heart attack at such a young age. You will live with me. The more you know that these are the conditions of a long engagement, unless of course you want to make a wedding earlier." He laughed.

"OK. Di. I hope we do not kill each other by the end of the week." Laughed Yue.

Happy from her consent, Dylan hugged her and wanted to kiss, but...

"Yue, we're leaving already." Jia said interrupting him.

"Oh. Okay Jia. Um... I'll dial you." Yue said.