18

Having entered Annie's office, girls were amazed. Guys bustled around the table laying food on it for them.

"Hey! How did you know that I was hungry?" exclaimed Jia coming to the table with the other girls.

"Mmm.... Everything looks so tasty, thanks guys." said Yue tasting food.

"We also have not eaten, and thinking that you had no time for food, we decided that it would not be bad to eat together." smiled Xize at them

Dylan did not know how to deal with Yue, he was a bit confused because of her behavior. I have not seen her for almost a week and she did not miss me at all? Why does she act like nothing happened between us? or does it not matter to her at all? what is wrong with this woman? Do I need to start all over again? he sighed.

Yue also didn't know what to do and how to behave around him. She felt tense and embarrassed, and in order to hide her condition she decided to behave as simply as possible next to him.

But this tension between them did not go unnoticed for the rest. Xise decided to help Dylan start a conversation.

"Girls do you go to Guangzhou for work?" he asked Jia and looked at Di so he continued.

"Yes. We decided to go for a week." answered Jia. "But not only for work."

"In fact, we have not been anywhere in China except Beijing, I am very excited about this trip." added Yue.

"What time is your flight?" Di asked.

"at 5:30" said Yue. her phone rang, she went to the window and answered the call.

"hi mama"

"hi dear, will you come home before you leave?"

" I'm not sure."

" what? Why? dad wants to talk to you."

Yue sighed heavily.  "What for? again? Mom, I don't want to talk about this topic again."

" Yue!!!" her mother said loudly. "this is serious!!!"

" I am tired of these serious conversations !!" Yue cried, forgetting that her friends were behind her. They all suddenly turned to her.

"what's the matter?" Jia whispered to her. Yue showed a sign ok.

"Mom ok, I'll come. just ... just ... ohhhhhh... fvck" she covered her mouth with her hand.                 "i am sorry !!!!"

"Yue!!!!!!!" her mom started screaming.

"Mom, don't scream please...." she said to her mom, putting the phone away from her ear and cringing.  Jia started laughing at her.

"Shut up!!" uttered Yue to her. Everyone laughed at their interaction.

"Mom, I will arrive in two hours not earlier, we have a lot of paperwork." said Yue and hung up.

she went to the guys and said shyly. "sorry, mom is always too pushy."

" By the way, girls you are in the top, on weibo." said Xize smiling playfully.

"this is some kind of nonsense."replied Yue.

"well no. Girls, you look great." winked Dylan showing a photo on the screen of his phone. Yue approached him and took his phone in her hand and began to look at the photos and comments. Dylan stood behind peering into her and smiling lightly.

 Dylan stood behind peering into her and smiling lightly