41

Yue's POV
3 a.m.
I woke up feeling thirsty, glancing at Dylan I got up and grimaced in pain.

The pain was quite tolerable, so I quickly picked up Dylan's shirt from the floor and put it on went to the kitchen. After drinking water on the way back, I picked up my underwear and put it on then went back to the bedroom.

Throwing off his shirt, I climbed into bed and took hold of the edge of the blanket to cover myself with it...
but I felt his eyes watching me.
He grinned and pulled blanket out of my grip.

"I'm sorry." He said playfully smiling and raising one eyebrow.

"For what?" I said, frowning.
Is he.... apologizes for what was between us?

"Gosh Yue." Cursed Di devouring me with his eyes.
"I will owe you a new lingerie." He groaned in a seductive, hoarse voice.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I will tear it from you." Dylan answered, and without waiting for my reaction, he fell to my lips, kissing them gently and with every minute more and more deeply.

Beautiful, painful warmth filled my insides while from the outside I was trembling. I was desperate to madness wanted to be closer to him. Pushed him back into bed I lay on him. I felt a wild desire, but did not know what to do. My inexperience made me clumsy when I wanted to be brave.

Fortunately, Dylan, took initiative. He rolled us and now he was on top. My hand slowly slid down his chest to his press. A moan escaped from his throat, he grabbed my hands and brought them to my head.

With some animal passion, he pounced on my lips by kissing them with all the passion, I almost felt metallic taste of blood in my mouth, his actions scared me a little. He left burning marks on my neck while continuing to hold my hands, he kissed my chest, in a second he unbuttoned my bra with his free hand and pulled it aside with his teeth, hungrily digging into my already bare chest.

I shivered at the sudden touch of his teeth with my already hard nipples.
It only seemed to amuse him because he quickly pulled the upper part of my lingerie off me and started kissing my belly. My body flexed uncontrollably under him, giving him more comfortable positions and adjusting to his kisses and touches.

Within a few minutes his and my eyes met, and I saw in his dark eyes this wild frightening brilliance, it was thirst, passion and lust.

With a smirk, he looked into my eyes while his hand slid down from my chest to my stomach until he met an obstacle in his way, with two sharp strong hand movements he tore off the silk stripes of my panties, which caused me a  gasp.
My eyes widened and his eyes narrowed in a sexy smirk.

What happened next can not be described in words. This is not even close to how I imagined having sex with him.
I expected a gentle romance, filled with quiet sighs.
But...
Perhaps because the tension between us was growing too long ...

Instead of a gentle breeze, I got a beautiful wild hurricane.
Instead of a sweet cat, a wild tiger. Instead of a love song, hard rock, screaming concert with beating bass and wild dancing in the mud in the rain. Pain mixed with unbearable pleasure spreading throughout the body.

It could not be more perfect and correct.
______________

I rolled onto my side and grimaced in pain.

"Are you okay?" Dylan asked.

"Oh. Mhm..Yes .. yes, everything is fine." I smiled tiredly.

Dylan looked at me apologetically and smiled.
"Damn it, I have never been so rude, even with those who could stand it. You make me lose control." He reached out and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "im Sorry." He said.