T H R E E

paisley

i wake up from my peaceful sleep. i turn around and see billie on her phone. i rub my eyes. "good morning paisley." billie says as she shuts her phone off and sits up. "good morning mommy." i say and yawn. "do you want breakfast?" she asks. i nod.

billie gets up out of the bed and picks me up. we go down the stairs and into the kitchen. "mom, do we have any food for paisley?" billie yells. "yes, it's in the refrigerator!" billie's mom yells back.

billie sets me on a chair and goes to the refrigerator. she grabs a container labeled "paisley" and brings it over to me. "mommy what is that?" i ask and scrunch up my nose. "mashed up strawberries and bananas." she responds.

billie grabs a spoon and opens the container. "open wide!" billie says as she gets a spoonful. "no!" i say and frown. "please?" she asks. "no." i say and turn my head. "mmm, this sure is good." she says as she pretends to eat it. maybe it is good.

i dip my finger in the container. i put my finger in my mouth and taste the food. hey, it's pretty yummy!

billie try's to feed me again. i actually eat it this time. "good girl." billie says as she wipes my mouth with a paper towel.

i finish my breakfast and billie goes to her mom's room to get my new clothes.

billie comes back in with an outfit for me to wear. she helps me put it on and she takes a picture to put on her instagram.

+++

liked by finneas, lolabola, and 1,732,828 otherswherearetheavocados so i may or may not have adopted a child

wherearetheavocados so i may or may not have adopted a child...her name is paisley marie o'connell and she's very adorable k thanks for your attention

user1 actual picture proof of me and billie's child

user2 WHAT NO WAY

user3 $100 she was scared of finneas

finneas where's my money @.user3

user3 OMG-

user5 ew why would you adopt her 🤮🤮🤮

lolabola we miss you at the adoption center! 😘

user7 come on billie i thought you knew better 🙄

+++

billie

i hope i didn't just make a mistake by telling my fans that i adopted paisley. "paisley, go put on your shoes, we are going to the mall." i say to paisley as she gets up and skips to her shoes. she's so cute.

"mommy i'm ready!" she says as she runs over to me. i look down at her feet. "baby, your shoes are on the wrong feet." i say and laugh. "really?" she says frustrated. i laugh. "here, let me help you." i say as i put them on the right feet.

i grab her hand and walk to my mom's car. it's just going to be me and paisley today. my mom bought a car seat for her, so i open the back door and strap paisley in. i walk around to the driver's side and open the door.

i start the car and begin driving to the mall. one of my songs come on the radio. i turn up the volume. "mommy is this you?" paisley asks cutely. "yes, it is." i say and continue driving.

we arrive at the mall and i get paisley out of her car seat. my mom told me she brought a stroller that's made for children her age, so i get it out the trunk and put paisley into it. "ready?" i ask. she nods.

we go inside the mall and immediately i am greeted by a girl who looks to be around the age of fifteen. "oh my god!" she yells as she runs over to me. "i love you so much!" she says as she hugs me. "aww, i love you too!" i say and hug her back.

"is this paisley?" the girl asks. "yes, say hi paisley." i say to the girl and paisley. paisley gives a slight wave and starts chewing on her finger.

"as much as i would love to talk, i have to go!" the girl says sadly. "nice meeting you!" i yell as she walks out the entrance.

i push the stroller into the gucci store. might as well get me some new clothes.

"hi, welcome to gucci!" greets a worker. i push the stroller over to my section. i get me a couple of outfits before going to a children's section. "ma'am, can you watch your sister?" a worker says kind of rudely. i turn around and see paisley knocking over shirts from her stroller.

"paisley, stop!" i whisper-shout to her. "sorry about that." i say to the worker as i pick up the shirts. "and by the way, she's my daughter." i back as i walk off.

i finish shopping in gucci and i push the stroller to the food court. i walk over to chick-fil-a. i order me some food and when it's ready i go to a table.

i start eating my food while scrolling on my phone. i give paisley one of my fries every now and then.

"mommy, can we go home?" paisley asks. "you tired? it's only 1:30." i respond. she nods her head. i get up and throw away my trash.

we exit the mall and i put paisley back in her car seat. i get in the driver's seat and start the car. i turn around to check on paisley. she's asleep.

i start my drive to my house. i think adopting paisley was a great idea.

•••
word count: 924