T H I R T Y - T W O

paisley

"alright, let's get you ready for your date." billie jokes as she gets my clothes from the closet in the hotel.

we had just got back from beach and billie gave me a quick bath so i won't smell like the beach.

she puts me in my clothes and puts my hair in a messy bun. "you want to bring your stuffed animal?" billie asks, grabbing my stuffed dog, waffle. i nod.

"i gotta take a picture for instagram, this is too cute." billie says and grabs her phone.

~

2

2.3 million likes
billieeilish she got a date today wink wonk ;)

load 736,921 comments

~

"okay, little baby, let's go to your date." billie says as she picks me up and walks out the hotel room.

we get in the elevator to go to the second floor. "can i push the button?" i ask. "sure." billie says as she points to the right button.

i push it and the elevator goes down. it stops at the second floor and we walk to room 221.

billie knocks on the door. bella opens the door and smiles when she sees me. "hi guys!" she says and smiles. elliot walks up to bella and looks up at me.

"hi, elliot." billie says and waves. he waves back. billie puts me down on the floor and i hold her hand.

"i will get you in two hours." billie says as she bends down to my level. "okay, mommy." i say and smile. she hugs me and kisses my cheek.

"see you later!" billie says as she walks away. bella grabs my hand and takes me inside the hotel room.

"okay little ones, mom and dad are on a date, so i'm in charge which means you do as i say." bella says, with her hands on her hips.

elliot and i stare at bella. "i'm just kidding! do whatever you want." bella says and laughs as she takes out her phone.

"do you wanna play with my stuffed animals?" elliot asks. i nod. he grabs my hand and takes me to one of the beds.

we crawl onto the bed and elliot grabs his stuffed tiger. "his name is chicken." elliot says and smiles. "what's your's name?" he asks.

"waffle." i say and smile. "that's a cool name!" elliot says and gasps. "i know." i say and smile.

we play with our stuffed animals for about twenty minutes. "you guys want some snacks?" bella asks, turning off her phone. we both nod.

"let's go to the lobby." bella says as she gets off the bed and opens the hotel room door.

"hold hands so you don't lose each other!" bella says and smiles. i grab elliot's hand and we walk to the elevator.

we reach the lobby and bella takes us to the snack store.

"alrighty, what do you lovers want?" bella asks. "i want candy." i say and point to some gummy worms. bella picks up a pack of gummy worms.

"no, organic." i say and point to the right bag. "billie made you a healthy toddler." bella jokes as she puts back the regular gummy worms and grabs the organic ones.

"elliot, what do you want?" bella asks. "skittles!" he says and points. bella grabs the skittles and also gets two juice boxes.

"i guess i will help myself to some twizzlers." bella says, grabbing a pack. she then grabs a sprite and puts them on the counter.

"that will be $7." the hotel worker says. bella looks down at us. "so you gonna pay or what?" bella asks.

"i have no money." i say and shrug. "i don't either." bella says. "yes you do!" elliot says as he takes a ten dollar bill out of bella's back pocket.

"pfft, what, that wasn't there!" bella jokes as she gives the money to the worker.

"you guys are so cute. are you all siblings?" the worker asks. "this little dude is my brother and she's his girlfriend." bella says and smiles.

"no i'm not." i say and pout. "sure." bella says as she grabs the snacks. "back to the room we go!" bella says as she gets her change back. she hands us our snacks.

i let go of elliot's hand and start to run back to the elevator.

i almost made it until i bump into a person. "ouchies." i say as fall. "sorry!" i say as i look up. the person turns around and i see the person is a man.

"hey, watch where you're going little girl!" the man says rudely.

"i said sorry, you don't have to be a meanie." i say and frown. "yeah, whatever." the man says as he starts to walk away.

bella and elliot catch up to me and we walk into the elevator.

"i wanna press the button!" i say as i press a random button. "paisley, you just pressed the fifth floor button." bella says and laughs.

"i wanna press a button too!" elliot says as he presses another random button. then, we start pressing on every number.

"okay, children, that's enough button pressing." bella says, pulling us away from the buttons.

the elevator starts to go up when suddenly, it stops.

"what the?" bella says as she notices the sudden stop. she goes to press open doors. "um." bella says as the elevator doors open and shows that it stopped between floors.

it's just a wall that we see. "bella, what happened?" elliot asks, confused.

"we're stuck." bella says. she presses the help button on the elevator, only to find that it doesn't work.

"well, this is great." bella says as she sits down. "paisley, do you know your mom's number?" she asks. i shake my head no.

elliot and i sit next to each other in another corner of the elevator. "i'm scared." i say.

"i guess the only thing to do is call 911." bella says, taking out her phone.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"me and two others are stuck in an elevator at our hotel and there is no power to it to call for help."

"what hotel?"

"springfield inn."

"how old are you and the other two?"

"i'm fourteen and the others are two. also, when you get here, can you tell billie o'connell to come down from her room?"

"sure thing, we will be there in a few minutes, hang on tight."

bella hangs up the phone, not needing to stay on, and looks at us.

"might as well eat those snacks now."

•••
word count: 1088