T W E N T Y - O N E

paisley

olivia and i wake up the next day to see billie, gracie, and olivia's mom looking at us. "mommy!" olivia says as she sits up.

olivia and i crawl down the ladder attached to my bed. "hi olivia!" olivia's mom, tailia, greets as she hugs olivia.

"did you have fun?" tailia asks. "yes!" olivia says and smiles. gracie looks over at me, then at olivia. "what's that green thing hanging out of paisley and olivia's hoodie?" she asks.

i look at her confused. tailia and billie both put their hand in our hoodie pockets. "gummy bears?" tailia says confused.

"i'm moving that bag of gummy bears out of my room." billie says and playfully rolls her eyes.

"thank you for taking care of olivia." tailia says to billie. "oh, it's no problem." billie responds. "say bye, olivia!" tailia says as gracie picks her up.

"bye!" olivia says as the family walks out of my room and out of the house.

"now that they are gone, let's get you dressed." billie says as she picks me up and walks to my closet.

~

1

1.7 million likes
wherearetheavocados gucci shoes for the win 😀

user1 paisley is never gonna have girly girl clothes when it comes to billie 😂

user2 i have baby fever 🥵

hater8 she don't need gucci for everything smh

wherearetheavocados @.hater8 she does if i want her too thanks

user9 @.wherearetheavocados sis went off okay

tailiawilson thanks again for letting olivia sleep over! much love x

user5 who's olivia

user6 awe paisley made a friend :(💜

~

we were currently inside a mall, and by we, i mean me, billie, and finneas. finneas was pushing the stroller i was in while billie was finding me new clothes.

"uncle finnus, i want that!" i say as i point to a cute stuffed lion.

"anything for the princess

"anything for the princess." finneas says in a funny deep voice. i laugh. he hands me the stuffed lion and i hug it tight. "paisley, why are you so cute?" finneas asks. i shrug.

"i'm hungry." i say as i look at billie. "baby, we just got here." billie says look back at me. "exactly." i say and huff. billie laughs.

"i guess we can go to the food court." billie says. "yay!" i say and cheer. "what's that you got there?" she asks, looking at the stuffed lion. "roar!" i say and hold it up. billie laughs and goes to the checkout line.

after billie pays for all of the things, we walk out of the store and start heading to the food court.

"what do you want to eat?" billie asks. "nuggets!" i say and smile. "chick-fil-a it is." billie says as she walks over to chick-fil-a.

finneas pushes the stroller to an open table. he takes me out of my stroller and sits me on his lap.

"what are you gonna name your little lion?" finneas asks. "star!" i say and smile. "great name!" he says and laughs.

"uncle finnus, where's the food?" i ask, looking around. "billie is coming with it, she told me to watch you." he says and smiles. "okay." i say and continue playing with star.

after a couple of minutes, billie comes back with our food. i have nuggets, she has burritos, and finneas has hot wings.

i open my box of nuggets and start eating. "mommy, can we go to the disney store?" i say as i shove three fries into my mouth.

"why do you want to go there?" billie asks, mouth full of burritos. "i want a tinker bell doll!" i say and smile. "will you be good while we continue shopping?" billie asks.

"yes." i say and finish my nuggets. "then yes." billie says and smiles. "yay!" i say and cheer. i take out my toy and start to play with it.

"whatcha got there?" finneas asks. "my toy from my food." i say as i continue playing with it. "looks cool." he says. "i know!" i respond. 

~

"paisley, get that out of your mouth, that's not candy!" billie says as she takes her ring from my mouth.

i pout. we were currently in the disney store because apparently, i was whining about the tinker bell doll. billie pushes the stroller to the doll section.

"found it." billie says as she hands me the tinker bell doll. "hey bil, i'm getting this." finneas says, holding up a stuffed micky mouse. "why, dude?" billie asks and laughs. "why not, you know." he says and shrugs.

"well, if you're getting something, i'm getting donald duck." billie says, pushing the stroller to the stuffed animal section.

"paisley, what sound does a duck make?" finneas asks. "quack!" i say and laugh. "what about a cow?" billie asks. "moo!" i say and smile. "good job, baby!" billie says as she gives me a high five.

we go to the cashier and put our items on the counter. "who's paying, paisley?" billie asks. "please be you." finneas says. "uncle finnus pays!" i say and point.

"wow, i thought we were close, paisley." finneas says as he takes out his wallet. i shrug. finneas pays for the items and billie grabs the bag.

"are we going home now?" i ask. "nope, we have about three more stores." billie says as she pushes the stroller out of the store. "i'm tired." i say and huff.

"well, go to sleep." billie says as she pushes the stroller into another store. "okay." i say as i close my eyes. this has been a long day.

•••
word count: 923