T H I R T Y

please read the a/n at the end :)

paisley

"paisley, just put it on." billie says trying to get me into a swimsuit. "no!" i say and frown. "i want the fairy one." i say and pout.

"paisley if you don't put this on, we aren't going anywhere." billie says with a stern look. "no!" i say run out the bathroom.

"naked child coming your way!" billie yells to finneas from the bathroom. "paisley, where is your swimsuit?" finneas asks, covering me in a towel.

"i don't want to put on the flower swimsuit." i say and frown. "well, we don't have your fairy one." finneas says and shrugs.

"paisley, you're putting this on and it's final." billie says walking out of the bathroom.

i fold my arms and walk over to billie as she puts me in my swimsuit.

"now, was that so hard?" billie says as she picks me up

"now, was that so hard?" billie says as she picks me up. "i don't like you." i say and pout. "i love you too." billie says jokingly as she opens the hotel door.

"to the beach!" billie yells as she runs out the hotel room.

~

"paisley, how many times to do i have to tell you that my rings aren't for eating?" billie says as she moves her finger from my mouth.

we had arrived at the beach a couple minutes ago and billie and i were currently sitting in a beach chair while finneas was swimming in the ocean.

i get off of billie's lap and get my green bucket. i put some sand in it and make and sandcastle.

"mommy, can i go get water from the ocean?" i ask, holding my bucket. "yes, but don't go any farther than where that lady is." billie points. i nod.

i start to run to the ocean when i bump into someone. i fall down. "oh my gosh, i'm sorry!" a voice says. i look up to see bella. "bella!" i say happily and get up off the sand.

"oh, hi paisley!" bella says and looks down. i run to her legs and hug them. bella giggles and picks me up off the sand.

"what are you doing out here alone, again?" bella asks, looking around. "i'm not alone, mommy said i could get some water for my sandcastle." i say and hold up my bucket.

"well, let's go get some water." bella says and smiles. she takes my bucket and walks to the ocean.

bella gets some water into the bucket. "where's your mommy?" bella asks. i point to billie.

"her?" bella asks, pointing back to billie. i nod. "your mom is billie eilish?" bella asks, shocked. "yup!" i say and smile.

bella walks up to billie with my still on her hip.

bella puts me down and hands me my bucket. i run to billie. "who's your friend?" billie asks, looking at bella. "that's bella!" i say and smile.

"oh, you're bella?" billie asks. bella nods. "thank you for being with paisley this morning." billie says and smiles. "oh, it's no problem! i actually didn't realize you were her mother, i'm a huge fan." bella says and smiles.

"no way, dude, that's awesome." billie says. "where are you from?" billie asks. "los angles." bella says and smiles. "i wonder why i've never seen you." billie wonders aloud.

"probably because i'm at home half of the time." bella says and laughs. "well, my dad is calling for me, i'll see you later!" bella says and waves.

"bye!" billie says and waves. "bye, bella!" i say and wave. she waves back and smiles.

"she's really nice." billie says and smiles. "yup!" i say and smile back.

"wanna go play in the water?" billie asks, picking up my floaties. "yes!" i say and smile. billie walks over to me and puts on my floaties.

"the ocean is really deep, so you have to wear these." billie says and picks me up. she kisses my cheek and walks to the ocean.

"uncle finnus!" i scream and wave. finneas turns around from far out in the ocean and waves.

billie puts me down and tells me to get on her back. i do as she says and she swims into the ocean.

billie careful takes me off of her back and holds my hand while i float in the water.

"cold!" i yell as i cling to her arm. billie laughs and swims around the partially shallow area with me holding her hand.

"you having fun?" billie asks. i nod and smile. "good." billie says and gently pulls me along in the water.

•••
word count: 755

quick announcement ! i have entered my story for the 2019 watty's , and it would be great if you vote (or nominate, i don't know how the watty's work haha) for my story ! you don't have to if you don't want , it's perfectly fine ! i probably won't win anyways , but it's the thought that counts :)

also , i just wanted to add this in real quick , if you are looking for a friend or simply someone to rant to , my pms are always open ! i love you guys and stay safe this summer !