F I V E

billie

i wake up in the morning after a good night's rest. i get up out my bed and walk to paisley's room.

she's still asleep, so i quietly walk to her closet to pick out her outfit for today. apparently, my mom wants all of us to go to target with her. i pick out paisley's outfit and lay it on one of her chairs.

i walk up the ladder to her bed. "paisley, wake up." i say softly as i gently shake her. she opens her eyes. "hey baby!" i say as i pick her up from her bed and walk back down the ladder.

"mommy, i'm hungry." paisley says as she rubs her eyes.

"i know. let's get you dressed first, we have to go somewhere." i say as i hold her hand and walk over to her chair.

i help her put on her clothes. then, i pick her up can carry her downstairs.

i set her down on a chair next to finneas. i go to the refrigerator and take out her breakfast, which is mashed up strawberries and bananas.

i give paisley the bowl and a spoon. she has started eating this on her own now that she knows it's good.

"hey finneas, where's mom?" i ask as i sit down next to paisley. "she's already in the car." he says as he wipes paisley's mouth.

after paisley gets done with her breakfast, i hold her hand and we all walk outside to the car. i take a quick picture of her and post it on instagram.

~

1

1.2 million likes
wherearetheavocados she's so cute help 😔💜

user3 i have baby fever omg

user7 uwu

user4 billie you have had the child for three days and you already have her in gucci 😂

user13 spoiled brat

user9 are you repeating what your dad said to me last night @.user13

user1 i- @.user9

finneas i know my niece is cute and all but can you please get in the car 🤦‍♂️

wherearetheavocados no shut up you twat @.finneas

user10 @.wherearetheavoados POP OFF SIS

~

we arrive at target. i get paisley out of her car seat and carry her.

we walk inside the target and i go to the cart section to grab a cart. i place paisley inside the cart and catch up with mom and finneas.

"mommy, can i have that?" paisley asks, pointing to a baby doll. "will you be a good girl in target?" i ask. "yes!" she says as she smiles. "okay." i say as i grab the doll and put it in the cart.

"billie, can i have that?" finneas mocks. "no, you can have this though." i say as i put up my middle finger. paisley laughs. she then tries to do exactly what i do. she puts up her middle finger right at an elderly lady walking by. "oh my!" she says, shocked.

i push the cart faster to leave the elderly lady. i burst in laughter. "paisley don't do that." i say between laughs. finneas is in tears from laughing so much.

"uncle finnus!" paisley shouts. "no paisley, finneas." he says as he chuckles. "finnus." paisley says and smiles. "say finn." finneas says. "finn." she says. "now say e." he says. "e!" she says happily. "us." he says. "us." she repeats. "uncle finneas." he replies. "uncle finnus!" paisley shouts and claps.

"why do i even bother." finneas says as he walks away. i laugh.

a couple minutes past by and i can tell paisley is getting bored.

"mommy?" paisley asks. "yes?" i respond. "can i play on your phone?" she asks. "yes, but don't call anyone, actually..." i pause. i take out my phone and put it on airplane mode. then, i click on a game. "here you go." i say as i give her my phone. it's a game for toddlers.

"click on the circle!"

paisley clicks on what she thinks is a circle.

"no, that's a square! try again."

paisley then clicks on what she thinks is circle again.

"no, that's a triangle! try again."

paisley clicks on a star.

"no, that's a star! try again."

"i hate this game." paisley says as gives me my phone back. i laugh and put
my phone back in my pocket. "you're so cute." i say as i squeeze her cheeks.

"alright, we are done shopping. we can go home now." my mom says as she finishes checking out her groceries.

i take paisley out of the cart and put the cart where it belongs. "come on paisley." i say as i grab her hand and lead her to the exit.

we get to the car and i put paisley back in her car seat. i get in the backseat with her as my mom starts the car. we start our drive back home.

paisley eventually falls asleep. she sure sleeps a lot for a two year old. i omyself fall asleep in the car after a few minutes. shopping is tiring.

~
word count: 832