N I N E

paisley

i wake up from a peaceful good night's rest. i rub my eyes and get up out my bed. i crawl down the ladder and go to my closet. i decide to put on my own clothes today.

after five unsuccessful tries, i get my shirt on correctly. i try to put my pants on. billie walks in on me trying to dress myself, but i don't hear her.

"why not work?" i say as i look at my pants. i try to put them on again, and finally i get them on. i clap happily. "good job baby!" billie says as she walks over to me and picks me up.

i smile. "thank you, mommy!" i say as i hug her. "let's go take a picture." billie says as she walks to the kitchen.

"can i have some candy?" i ask nicely. "sure baby." billie says as she grabs candy from the cabinet. she sits me on the counter.

~

2

2.3 million likes
wherearetheavocados she dressed herself today :) 💛

comments disabled

~

"paisley, do you want olivia to come over?" billie asks. "yes!" i shout and smile. "okay, i'll text her mom." billie says as she puts me on the ground and pulls out her phone.

i run over to finneas. "hi uncle finnus!" i say as i hug his leg. "hi paisley!" he says as he picks me up. "paisley, where are you?" billie yells. "she's with me!" finneas yells back.

billie walks into the living room where me and finneas are. "olivia's mom said she can come over." billie says as she smiles. "yay!" i say as i clap. "who's olivia?" finneas asks. "my new friend!" i say and smile.

<>

a couple minutes pass and i hear the doorbell ring. billie grabs my hand and we walk to the door. "hello, tailia." billie greets. "hey." tailia greets back.

"i'll be back to pick her up at 3." tailia says as she looks at her phone. that's three whole hours! "bye, olivia!" she says as she walks back to her car. olivia waves back.

"come on in olivia!" billie says as she grabs her hand. billie closes the door and locks it. "you guys can go play in paisley's room." billie says as she lets go of our hands.

we run into my room. "woah, your room is so cool!" olivia says as she looks around. "thanks!" i say as i smile.
"i'm hungry." i say as i sit down on one of my chairs. "i just ate." olivia says as she sits in the other chair.