T W E N T Y - T H R E E

paisley

"thank you again, billie, for coming to this interview!" evelyn says as she smiles. "it's no problem, hey do you guys have any candy by any chance?" billie asks.

"yeah, it should be right in the lobby when you walk out." evelyn says. "okay, thank you!" billie says as we all walk out of the room.

"thank you for behaving paisley!" billie says while currently carrying me on her back. "you're welcome, mommy!" i say and smile.

we reach the lobby and i see a big bowl of candy. i gasp. "get two, paisley." billie says, picking up the bowl and holding it near me.

i pick out a small fun size bag of skittles and a lollipop. billie puts the bowl back and we walk out of the building and to the car.

finneas gets in the driver's seat while billie puts me into my car seat. she gets in the backseat next to me and finneas starts the car.

"where are we going?" i ask as i look out of the window. "home." billie says as she types something on her phone. "okay." i say as i play with my seatbelt.

~

we arrived home about twenty minutes ago, and billie was currently trying to put my bathing suit on.

she finally gets it on after me running around the house for ten minutes. billie also has her bathing suit on, under a huge shirt and some shorts.

finneas then walks out in a shirt and swimming trunks. "are we going to the pool?" i ask, excitedly. "maybe." billie says and smiles. "YAY!" i say and scream.

billie picks me up and we all walk out of the house. billie decides to drive this time, since she knows where the pool is.
~

we arrive at the pool. billie gets me out of my car seat and closes the door. she holds my hand as we walk in. "look who's here, paisley!" billie says and smiles.

i gasp when i see who's at the pool. it's olivia and her family! billie puts me down while she and finneas take off their cover ups.

olivia runs from the other side of the pool to me. we hug each other. "come meet my daddy!" olivia says as she grabs my hand.

we walk over to where her dad is sitting. "well, hello! you must be paisley!" olivia's dad says. "yup!" i say and smile.

"is gracie here?" i ask. "yeah, she's in the deep end." olivia says. "okay." i say as i let go of olivia's hand. i run to the deep end. "mommy, can i go in the deep end?" i call from the other side of the pool.

"hang on." billie says as she walks over to me. "you can now." billie says and smiles. i jump into the deep end and start swimming towards gracie.

"hi, gracie!" i say and smile. she looks over at me in her pink inner tube, or floaty. "hey, paisley." gracie says as she spins around in the water.

"wait." gracie says. i tilt my head. "how are you swimming in the deep end?" she asks. "billie taught me." i say proudly. "of course she did." gracie mutters under her breath.

"bye!" i say as i swim underwater towards finneas. i come back to the surface to see finneas in shock. "you really can swim in the deep end!" he says, shocked. i smile.