T H I R T Y - T H R E E

what's this? a part two to the last chapter? no way, a bonus chapter? okay i'll stop now, this is only 450 words not counting this stupid note haha 😂

billie

"the cookie part of oreos is the best part." i say, eyeing finneas. "um, i totally disagree. it's definitely the cream." finneas says, turning off his
phone.

(I personally think the cookie is the best part)

"sure, okay." i say as i throw a pillow at finneas. "HEY!" he yells, throwing it back.

the phone in the hotel room starts ringing. "well, are you gonna answer it?" finneas asks. "meh, not important." i reply. finneas stares at me. "okay, fine." i say and groan. "the power of the finneas stare." he jokes.

i playfully roll my eyes and pick up the phone. "hello?" i answer. "what do you mean they're stuck?" i say, confused. finneas looks at me from across the room.

"i'll be down there in two minutes." i say as i hang up the phone and hurry up and put on my shoes.

"what's going on?" finneas asks. "bella, paisley, and elliot are stuck in an elevator." i say grabbing my phone.

"what?!" finneas says and jumps up. we run out of the hotel room and take the stairs to avoid messing up the system and getting stuck ourselves.

~

when we get to the lobby, we see three workers trying to pry open the door. "what's going on?" i ask, seeing that they can't get the door open.

"a teen and two toddlers are stuck in elevator, but they are between floors and all power is gone." the worker says.

"between floors?!" i say shocked. "how long will it be before you get them out?" finneas asks. "we don't know." the worker says.

about ten minutes pass until a worker yells. "WE GOT IT OPEN!" a worker says.

i hopped up off the floor and ran to the elevator door.

"BELLA, PAISLEY, ELLIOT!" the worker yells up the elevator.

"WE'RE HERE!" bella yells back.

"WE ARE GONNA LOWER YOU DOWN, HOLD ON TO THE TODDLERS." the worker yells again.

all of a sudden, the elevator drops very, very quickly. we hear them scream as it drops.

the elevator lands and we see bella, paisley, and elliot sitting down next to each other.

"oh, they were fine in that elevator, look at all those snacks." one of the workers points out. everyone laughs.

paisley casually just eats her gummy worms as we all stare at them.

bella gets up and grabs paisley and elliot's hand. they walk out the elevator and i immediately grab paisley.

"oh my goodness, you scared me!" i say as i hug her tight.

"i think paisley and elliot got us stuck when they started a button-pressing  war." bella says and laughs.

i pull paisley back to look at her. "oh really now?" i say staring at paisley.

"oopsies."

•••
word count: 450