T W E N T Y - E I G H T

billie

i wake up from my nap to finneas tapping my arm. "what do you want?" i say in a sleepy voice. "we landed." he says and smiles.

i rub my eyes and look next to me. i see paisley, still asleep. i carefully take her out of the seat, careful not to wake her, and get out of my seat.

we get off the plane, finneas almost falling in the process, and walk to the airport doors.

"i'll call an uber." finneas says we walk into the airport. "you really think there is gonna be an uber to pick us up at one in the morning?" i say and laugh. "money has no time limit." finneas says.

we walk to baggage claim and wait for our suitcases and bags to come out. paisley starts to wake up. "hey, little baby." i say softly to paisley as she wakes up.

paisley lifts her head off of my shoulder and looks around. "where are we?" she asks. "we are getting our bags." i say and rub her cheek with my thumb.

our bags eventually roll up to us and we grab them. we walk out of the gate and to the entrance of the airport.

~

"bro, these beds are so soft." i say and i launch myself onto the hotel bed. "i might steal it." i say as i look at finneas. "you do that." finneas says as he jumps onto the opposite bed.

paisley walks out of the bathroom in her pajamas that finneas helped her in. 

+++

3.7 million likes
wherearetheavocados paisley wouldn't look at the camera because finneas was in the background doing stupid stuff

load 527,819 comments

+++

paisley walks over to the bed finneas is sitting on. "i want snacks." she says. "want me to go to the vending machine and get you some oreos?" finneas asks. paisley nods.

finneas gets off of the bed and walks to the door. "bil, do you want anything?" he asks, opening the door. "takis." i say and flip through some tv channels.

"of course." finneas says as he walks out the door. i laugh to myself and continue flipping through channels.

paisley walks over to the bed and climbs up. she sits in my lap and lays back onto my chest.

"ooh, this movie looks good." i say as I land on a good movie. i place the tv remote control down and watch the movie.

paisley starts playing with my rings, once again.

an actor in the movie says something in spanish. paisley giggles. "what are you laughing at?" i say as look at her. "the movie." she says and looks back at me.

"you know spanish?" i asked, shocked. paisley nods. "mommy, what's taking uncle finnus so long?" paisley asks. "he's a very slow walker." i say and laugh.

as on time, finneas walks through the door. he throws the bag of takis to me and i catch it.

"here you go." finneas says to paisley as he hands her a package of oreos. "thank you!" paisley says and smiles.

"mommy, can you open it?" paisley asks, holding up the package of oreos. "sure, baby." i say and grab the package of oreos. i open it and hand it back to her.

"thank you." paisley says and eats one of the oreos. "i just realized its two in the morning, and paisley is just casually eating oreos." finneas says and laughs.

"i'm gonna go live." i say and grab my phone. i get on my instagram account and start a live.

"hey guys!" i say and wave. "where's paisley?" i read. "she's right here, in my lap." i say and put the camera down to show her face.

"she's gonna be so jet lagged tomorrow." i say and laugh. paisley then drops an oreo on the floor. "oops." she says as she gets off the bed.

paisley grabs the oreo and gets back on the bed. she goes to put it in her mouth. "paisley, no." i say as i take the oreo out of her hand.

"you're mean." paisley says and pout. "and you're being nasty, but you don't see me complaining." i respond back.

"oof, tea."

"you're so rude to paisley"

"she probably saw you eat some takis off the floor 😂"

i read a couple of comments. "guys, i'm not rude or mean to paisley, i just don't want her to eat the off this nasty hotel room floor." i say and slightly roll my eyes.

"let me parent my child, please and thanks." i say and hold a thumbs up. paisley then holds up her thumb.

we stay on the live for about ten more minutes and then i end it. paisley, finneas, and i eventually get into our beds and fall asleep.

•••
word count: 800

thank you so much for 12k reads and 332 votes and getting me ranked really high 😭😊

also i'm out of school as of yesterday so there might be bonus chapters every now and then ;)