F O U R T Y - F I V E

paisley

i wake up from a peaceful sleep. i yawn and stretch my arms and climb down my bed. i grab my stuffed lion and walk out my door.

i walk into the kitchen to see billie and finneas sitting down with a plate of pancakes in between them. they both look over at me.

"happy birthday, paisley!" they shout. billie runs over to me and picks me up. "you're three!" she says as she spins me around. i giggle as she spins me around in her arms.

"we got a fun day planned for you." finneas says as he walks over to me. "but first, breakfast." billie says as she sits down on the chair with me in her lap.

~

"let's get the birthday girl all dressed up!" billie says as she kisses my nose.

"i'm going to put you in these clothes, and then you'll change into different clothes later." she explains.

(yes, this is elle, paisley's faceclaim, she's gotten so big 🥺)

after changing me into my clothes, billie picks me up and walks to the kitchen.

"alright, we're ready." billie says as she grabs the car keys and throws them at finneas.

~

we are currently at target messing around to pass time. "mommy, can i get in the cart?" i ask, looking up at billie.

billie picks me up and puts me in the front part of the cart. "finneas, look how cute this is!" billie says, holding up a bikini swimsuit.

"no, not at all. paisley is not wearing that, i don't care if she's your daughter." finneas says as he takes the swimsuit out of billie's hand.

"fine." billie says as she pushes the cart somewhere else. i grab the swimsuit as billie moves the cart to another section of the store.

"mommy, i'm thirsty." i say as i look up at her. "okay, baby." billie says she goes to drink section. "pick one, i'll buy it." billie says as she stops the cart.

i point to a water bottle. "paisley, there's literally juice right there." billie says. "oh." i say as i point to a gatorade bottle.

"were you really about to choose water over gatorade?" billie says as she hands me the bottle. i nod. "healthy." i say and smile.

"sometimes, you gotta be unhealthy." billie jokes as she pushes the cart to the checkout section.

~