F O U R T Y - S E V E N

this is a short filler chapter, read a/n at the end, it's important.

(part 2 friday)

paisley

"paisley, we are not gonna do this again!" billie yells as she chases me through the house.

"i'm not putting it on!" i yell back as i run past the kitchen. today, i was supposed to go with billie while she runs some errands since finneas is out of town.

"if you don't come here now, no ipod for a month." billie yells from the kitchen.

well, she got me there.

i stomp over to billie with a frown on my face. "that's what i thought." billie says as she picks me up so i can't run off again.

"i wanna stay home!" i whine as billie carries me to my room. "so do i, yet i have no choice." billie says as she pats my head.

~

billie got me dressed in a new outfit she bought the other day.

"you want to bring a juice box with you?" billie asks, walking into the kitchen

"you want to bring a juice box with you?" billie asks, walking into the kitchen. i nod. billie grabs a juice box and hands it to me.

"thank you." i say and grab it from her hands. "where are we going?" i ask as billie holds my hand. "uh, somewhere." billie says secretly.

~

we arrive at some type of building. "mommy, where are we?" i ask from the backseat. "the doctor." billie says as she gets out the car. i gasp.

billie opens the door and tries to get me out of my car seat. "no!" i say as i move away from billie. "paisley, you have to get your checkup." billie says as she unbuckles the seatbelt.

i start to cry. "i don't wanna have a checkup!" i say as i begin to cry more. billie finally gets me out of the car seat. she lifts me up and rests me on her hip. i bury my face into her shoulder and continue to cry.

"paisley, it's okay, the doctor isn't scary." billie says, trying to calm me down. "it is!" i say and sniff. billie walks into the doctor's office and goes up to the front desk.

"hi, i'm checking in for paisley o'connell?" billie says as she rubs my back to calm me down. "ah, yes. we can go ahead and get her height and weight." the receptionist says.

"paisley, you wanna get your height and weight checked?" the lady asks. i shake my head no. "i'll let you get frozen yogurt afterwards." billie tells me.

i lift my head up and billie kisses my cheek. she puts me down and the lady grabs my hand and puts me on a weight scale.

"a healthy thirty-one pounds." the lady says as she smiles and takes me to the wall. "i'm going to measure you're height, okay?" she says as she smiles yet again. "okay." i say quietly.

"almost three feet." the lady says and writes it down on her clipboard. "is it okay if i take your blood pressure?" she asks. i nod.

billie sits down in a chair and puts me in her lap. the lady comes back with a weird thing to put on my arm.

"i'm going to put this on your arm, it's gonna get a little tight." she says as she wraps it around my small arm. she presses a button and the strap starts to get tight.

"ouch." i say as it gets tighter. billie laughs at my reaction and moves some hair behind my ear. "alright, you are all done, go sit into the waiting room and wait for the doctor." the lady says.

billie gets up with me on her side and goes to sit in the waiting room. this is gonna be a long day.

•••
word count: 629

i'm only gonna say this once.

STOP USING PARTS OF MY BOOK WITHOUT GIVING CREDIT !

seriously, i've seen like three fanfics that have used lines from my story. if you see a fanfic that sounds similar to my book, please message me or simply comment on their fanfic.

i work hard on my book and i just don't appreciate people using my work with giving credit.

i'm only 14, my life isn't interesting, i'm only a freshman in highschool. this is one of the only things that i enjoy doing after school, so please give credit where it is due.

another thing, if you're gonna review my story on like a review book or something, please tag me because i won't never know what i need to improve on.

comment honest reviews on this book here :)

i cannot stress this enough guys, i totally understand if you get inspired by my story and use it for inspiration, but please don't completely copy it or not give credit.

i'm personally a really private person, i hate when people copy me, heck, i even get mad when people copy my wordsearch answers at school haha.

to make a long story short, give credit!

get off your phone, drink some water, eat some food, and go tell your parents you love them.

that also means get off tiktok.