T W E N T Y

i changed olivia's faceclaim to violet because her and elle (paisley) have pictures together.

(right)

continue on :)

continue on :)

~

paisley

the power came back on about an hour ago and olivia and i are currently being chased by billie with a towel on because we may or may not have taken her clothes.

"paisley, olivia, i'm serious! give me my clothes!" billie yells, almost slipping. "hey, bil, do you mind if i us-" finneas stops mid-sentence and looks at the sight in front of him.

"i'm just gonna go back to my room..." he says, turning around. billie grabs me and olivia and we both scream and laugh.

billie carries us into her room and sits us on the bed. she takes her clothes out of our hands and shakes her head. "you both are some sneaky babies." billie says and laughs.

olivia and i laugh. "turn around so i can get changed." billie says. we turn around on the bed.

"okay, you can turn back around now." billie says and laughs. we turn back around to see billie in an oversized shirt and some shorts.

"now it's you girls' bath time." billie says as she picks both of us up. she takes us into the bathroom and picks up a bubble bath bottle.

billie turns on the faucet to the bathtub and puts some of the bubble bath in it while it fills up.

once it fills up, she turns off the water and looks at us. "take off your clothes, children." billie says to us. we take off all of our clothes and look at billie.

"time for bubbles!" billie says as she picks me up and puts me inside the tub along with olivia. i start playing with the bubbles.

finneas walks in the bathroom with his phone. "uncle finnus!" i shout as i try to get out of the tub. "no, baby, stay in." billie says, gently pushing me back in.

olivia gets a handful of the bubbles and puts some on my head. "hey!" i say as i do the same to her. "alrighty babies, time to actually bathe you." billie says as she gets some soap.

~

billie was currently sitting in my room, watching olivia and i play games.

"paisley, can you do this?" billie says as she goes down into a split. "mommy, you broke!" i say as i run over to her. she starts laughing. "no i didn't, see?" she says as she gets back up.

i try to go into a split like billie did and i succeeded. "woah!" olivia and i say at the same time. i get back up and run around the room.

"sorry to put an end to your jumping, but it's time for bed." billie says, walking over to us. "okay, mommy." i say as i pout.

olivia and i crawl up the ladder to my bed since it's big enough for the both of us. "goodnight, little babies." billie says as she hugs us both. "goodnight!" we both say.

billie turns off the light, then turns on my little night light. she then walks out of the room, closing the door halfway.

about half an hour passes by. "i'm not sleepy." i say as i turn to face olivia. "me neither." olivia says and sighs.

"what should we do?" she asks. "my mommy has candy hidden in her room, we can sneak in and get it." i say and smile.

"good idea!" olivia says. "let's go see where billie is." she says as we both climb out of my bed quietly. we peak out the door.

"the light is on in the kitchen, she might be in there." i say as i notice the light. we quietly sneak out of the room and tip toe to the stairs.

"let's crawl." olivia whispers. "okay." i whisper back. we quietly crawl up the stairs and crawl to billie's room.

we walk into billie's room, luckily, we she's not in there. i grab a chair from billie's desk and pull it to the open closet door.

i stand on the chair and grab the bag of gummy bears.

"paisley, i hear footsteps!" olivia whisper shouts. i gasp. i jump off of the chair and put it back where it was.

"hold on finneas, let me just grab my notebook!" billie yells, a few feet away. olivia and i look at each other. "hide!" i say as we both run under her desk.

billie walks in and pauses. "why is my closet open?" she wonders aloud. my eyes widen. "you didn't close it!" olivia whispers. "oops." i whisper back.

i quietly get a gummy bear and put it in my mouth. olivia does the same. "wow, these are good." olivia whispers. "hey, where's my bag of gummy bears?" billie asks to herself.

"what's taking so long?" finneas asks, walking into the room. "my closet is open and my pack of gummy bears is gon-" billie pauses.

i get another gummy bear out of the bag. "what?" finneas asks. "shh." billie says. "i hear something." she says as she starts walking around her bed.

she then walks over to the desk. it was at this moment that olivia and i decided to stuff five gummy bears in our mouths.

billie looks under the desks. she gasps. "well, what do we have here!" billie says with her hands on her hips. "uh oh." i say with my mouth full.

"what is it?" finneas says, walking over to the desk. "oh." he says, seeing us. "what do you girls think you're doing?" billie asks.

"um." olivia and i say. billie grabs the bag of gummy bears. "paisley, how many times have i told you not to sneak in my room for candy!" billie says as she pulls us from under her desk.

"i'm sorry, mommy." i say and pout. billie grabs both of our hands and walks us back to my room.

she puts us in my bed. "i'm going to be in the kitchen, don't sneak out of this room. got that?" billie says, looking olivia and i dead in the eye. we nod.

billie leaves the room and closes the door all the way.

"i snuck some into my hoodie." i say to olivia. "best idea ever!" olivia says. we eat the gummy bears from my pocket until we eventually fall asleep.

•••
word count: 1064