T W E N T Y - T W O

lil filler chapter :)

billie

i wake up the next day to see paisley jumping on my bed. "wake up, mommy!" paisley says, still jumping on the bed.

"i'm up." i say as rub my eyes. she stops jumping and comes to lay on my chest. "i love you, mommy." paisley says smiling. "i love you too, baby." i say as i kiss her forehead.

"who got you dressed?" i asked, looking at what she was wearing.

"uncle finnus

"uncle finnus." paisley says as she looks up at me and smiles. "why would he get you dressed this early?" i ask. paisley shrugs.

all of a sudden, i remember that i was supposed to have an interview today. "CRAP!" i yell as a jump out of bed, almost pushing paisley off.

"what's wrong, mommy?" paisley asks. "i have an interview today that i completely forgot i had, and i have no one to watch you because finneas has to come with me and my parents are out of stat-" i pause.

"why am i ranting to a two year old?" i say as i quickly put on some clothes. paisley shrugs. "i don't even know what an interview is." she says and shrugs.

finneas walks into the room. "i'm guessing you forgot?" he says as he leans against the doorway. "no duh, sherlock." i say annoyed as i pick up paisley and rest her on my hip.

"she's gonna have to come with us." i say as i sigh. "it's fine, i'm sure the interviewer won't mind, it gives her more clout." finneas says and laughs.

we walk out of my room and down the stairs to the kitchen. i quickly get a cup of applesauce and a spoon while finneas gets a water bottle.

we rush to the car, considering we are about to be late. i get in the backseat with paisley so i can feed her while finneas drives.

"open wide." i say as i go to feed paisley the applesauce. i successfully feed her the applesauce and let her have a sip of the water.

"mommy, this doesn't taste like strawberries and bananas." paisley says as she looks at me.

"that's because it's applesauce." i say and eat a spoonful for my myself. "do you like it?" i ask. "yes." paisley says as she takes another sip of water.

a couple minutes pass and we arrive at the building.

"we're here!" finneas says as he parks the car and turns it off. i get paisley out of her car seat and get out of the car.

"do you wanna get on my back?" i ask paisley. "yes!" she says and smiles. "okay, little baby." i say as i squat down so she can hop onto my back.

we walk into the building and walk into the room where the interview is being held. we may or may not be five minutes late.

"ah, there you are!" the interviewer says as she gets out of her seat. "my name is evelyn." the interviewer greets.

"hey!" i say as i walk up to her. "you can have a seat there." she says as she points to a soft chair. "okay." i say as i go over and sit in the chair.

"oh, is it okay if i have my daughter?" i ask, putting paisley in my lap. "yeah, no problem!" evelyn says as she smiles. she sits down and we start the interview.

"hey everyone, my name is evelyn green, and with me today i have billie eilish!" evelyn says to the camera. i throw a peace sign at the camera.

"and who's this cute little girl?" evelyn says and smiles at paisley. "this is paisley, my daughter." i say as i brush my fingers through my hair.

"say hi!" i say to paisley. "hello!" she says and waves to the camera. "anyways, let's get started with the questions." evelyn says.

•••
word count: 653