F O U R T Y - F O U R

short-ish chapter, like a little over 700 words. read a/n at the end.

paisley

i get woken up by billie shaking me awake. "paisley, wake up." she whines as she shakes me even more. i open my eyes and look at her.

"finally, i'm bored." billie responds as i sit up in my bed. i stare at billie. why would billie interrupt my sleeping time?

she picks me up out the bed and rests me on her hip. "let's go to my room." she says as she walks out of my room.

~

billie gets on her bed and lays me on her chest. "what do you wanna do today, little baby?" she asks, running her fingers through my hair.

"home." i say as i snuggle closer into billie. "you wanna stay home?" billie asks. "yes, mommy." i say as i lift my head up.

"you don't wanna go snack shopping?" billie asks. i change my mind and nod.

billie puts her hands on either side of my face. "my baby's gonna be three tomorrow." she says as she kisses my head.

"come on, let's get you a bath" billie says as she gets up off the bed.

~

billie sits me on my chair after putting on my outfit.

"alright, let me put on your little crocs

"alright, let me put on your little crocs." billie says as she gets them out of my closet. "you want white or light pink?" she asks, holding them up.

"white!" i say as i point to them. "white it is." billie says as she puts them on my feet.

billie lifts me up off the chair and sets me down. "come on, little baby." billie says as she grabs my hand.

~

"you haven't been in walmart before, so i'll go there." billie says as she looks into the rear view mirror in the car.

billie turns into the parking lot and parks the car. she gets out and grabs me from my car seat.

we walk inside of walmart and billie grabs a cart and puts me inside.

~

"alright, what should i get?" billie says to herself as she looks through the snack aisle. she puts a bag of takis in the cart.

"eh, why not." billie says as she throws in another bag of takis. "mommy?" i ask. billie turns and looks at me. "can i have that?" i ask, pointing to the gummy bears.

billie puts a bag of gummy bears in the cart. "have you ever had gum?" billie asks. "what's that?" i ask. "oh my god, you're gonna love this." billie says as she throws a pack of gum in the cart.

after a couple of minutes of billie throwing random stuff into the cart and asking if i know what it is, she rolls the cart over to the fruit section.

"paisley, pick your fruits." billie says as she takes me out of the cart and sets me on the floor.

i walk over to the strawberries and take a container from the shelf. "ooh." billie says as she takes them from my hands and puts it in the cart.

i get some bananas, blueberries, and some oranges. "anything else?" billie asks. "those!" i say as i point to a fruit with green on the top.

"paisley, do you even know what this is?" billie says and laughs. "nope." i say simply. "that's a pineapple." she responds as she grabs a small one.

"back in the cart you go." billie says as she lifts me up and puts me back in the cart.

"you've been a good baby, you want a toy?" billie asks, rolling the cart to the toy section. "yes!" i say and clap. billie laughs and kisses my forehead.

we get to the toys section and billie takes me out of the cart. "pick two." she says as she sets me on the floor.

i run to the baby dolls and grab two of them. "paisley, you have enough baby dolls." billie says and laughs. "no i don't!" i say as i stomp my foot.

billie puts the dolls in the cart and puts me back in as well. "are we leaving yet?" i ask. "yep, just gotta pay for all of this." billie says as she points to the pile of food in the cart.

~

"finneas, my main brother, help me get my snacks out the car." billie yells from the car. "no thanks!" he yells back from the porch.

"guess i'll keep your box of donuts to myself." billie says as she takes out a couple bags.

"suddenly, i changed my mind."

•••
word count: 749

currently listening to the k-12 album and on my way to the fair but that's irrelevant.

sorry for not updating in two weeks!

so what are you all being for halloween? i'm being myself because i don't celebrate it :)

anyways, how's your week been? any tea you'd like to spill?

also, i  gotta get this out my system.

I LOVE SEBASTIAN STAN AND IF HE WERE TO THROW ME OVER A CLIFF I WOULD SAY THANK YOU.

mkay enjoy this marvel meme, i love you all!