T W E N T Y - F I V E

i normally post in the morning , but my dumb self forgot !

paisley

i wake up to billie playing with my hair. "good morning, baby." billie says as she lifts me onto her lap. i lay back on her chest and yawn.

"did you sleep well?" billie asks. i nod. "what do you want to do today since we are going to be busy tomorrow?" billie asks as she holds both of my hands. "i want to see olivia." i say as i look at billie.

"paisley, you saw her twice this week." billie said and laughed. "i want to go to her house." i say and pout. "i guess i'll ask." billie says and sighs.

"tonight, we have to go somewhere, so i'll pick you up instead of tailia driving you back." billie says and smiles.

billie reaches over and grabs her phone. she clicks on olivia's mom's contact and calls her. "hey tailia, paisley wants to see olivia again." billie says as she holds the phone to her ear.

"yeah, she wants to come over to your house." billie adds. "uh huh, okay." billie says as she hangs up. "she said yes." billie says and kisses my cheek. "YAY!" i yell and clap.

"shhh, finneas is still asleep." billie says as she covers my mouth. "sorry." i say. "she said she'll pick you up in half an hour." billie says and smiles.

"let's go get you dressed."

~

billie goes into my closet and picks out this outfit.

"you're gonna dress like me today

"you're gonna dress like me today." billie says as she puts the shirt over my head. i put on my shorts and billie helps me put on my shoes.

"lookin' stylish!" billie says as she looks at me. i smile. "billie, what the heck do you have my niece in?" finneas asks, walking into the room.

"clothes." billie says and smirks. "just for one second, just one second, i thought paisley wasn't gonna dress like you." finneas says as he facepalms.

"well, paisley, you're me now." billie says as she picks me up and rests me on her hip. all of a sudden, we hear a honk outside.

billie looks out of my window. "tailia's here early." she says as she closes the window. "why is she here?" finneas asks. "she's picking paisley up to spend time with olivia." billie says as she walks out of my room.

~

we walk out of the front door and to the driveway. "hi paisley!" olivia's mom says as she rolls down the window. i give a shy wave.