F O U R T Y - O N E

for the first time i'm gonna have billie and paisley's pov in the same chapter.

billie

i wake up the next day and notice paisley laying next to me, watching peppa pig, with nothing but underwear on.

"paisley, where are your clothes?" i say in a raspy voice. "uncle finnus said he was gonna clean them." paisley says as she turns to look at me.

paisley kisses my cheek and moves my hair out of my face. "you're so cute." i say as i pull her closer to me.

"has finneas given you a bath yet?" i ask, running my fingers through paisley's hair. "no, he said you gonna do it." she responds.

"makes sense." i say as i sit up and stretch. "let's go get you cleaned up." i say as i pick her up and get out of the bed.

~

"do you want bubbles?" i ask, opening the bathroom cabinet. "yes!" paisley says and cheers. "pink or purple?" i ask. "pink!" she responds.

i put the bubble bath solution into the bathtub and turn on the faucet.

(do you call it a bathtub or just tub? i say tub but it's probably because i'm from the south idk)

after the bathtub gets filled up with warm water and pink  bubbles, i place paisley inside. i give her a mermaid bath toy to play with while i bathe her.

"mommy, can i go play outside after you finish?" paisley asks. "sure, but don't get too dirty." i respond as i finish shampooing her hair.

after another ten minutes of paisley making a mess in the bathroom, i dry her off with a towel and go get her some clothes to put on.

i back to the bathroom and change paisley into this.

"you ready to go play outside?" i ask, picking her up

"you ready to go play outside?" i ask, picking her up. she nodded her head so fast that i felt like she was gonna give herself a concussion.

~~~

paisley

billie takes me outside and sits on a chair to watch me. i go get one of my wagons that i got a couple weeks ago from around the corner.