T H I R T E E N

lil short filler chapter, next chapter is longer :)

paisley

we all walk to the car and finneas puts me in my car seat. billie sits in the back with me and finneas drives.

"mommy, where were you?" i ask, playing with the seatbelt of my car seat. "well, i was out getting you this." billie says as she pulls out an iPod touch.

" billie says as she pulls out an iPod touch

i gasp. "thank you!" i say as i smile. "you're welcome, baby!" billie says as she squeezes my cheek. "it has finneas, grandma, and my number in it." she explains as she shows me.

i smile. she puts it back in her pocket. "i'll give it to you at home." billie says as she smiles at me. "okay." i say as i smile back.

we arrive at target. billie gets me out of my car seat and picks me up. we walk into the entrance.

"so, what color do you want your fairy house to be?" finneas asks. "hmm, purple!" i say as i giggle.

billie puts me in a cart and follows finneas. "so let's go find some popsicle sticks." finneas says.

a couple minutes pass and we almost have everything we need, except paint. billie takes me to the arts and crafts section where i pick out a shade of purple.

"what about this shade, paisley?" billie says, holding up a light purple. "i love it!" i say as i snatch it from billie with my small hands.

"hey, no snatching." billie says. "sorry mommy." i say as i frown. "it's okay." she says as she rolls the cart to go find finneas.

<>

it's been about an hour and we are finished with my fairy house!

"good job, paisley!" billie says as i clap. "let's go put it outside." finneas says as he picks it up and walks to the door.

we walk outside and find the perfect spot to put the house. "perfect!" finneas says as he places it down.

"when do i get a note?" i ask as billie picks me up. "hmm, maybe tomorrow." finneas says, smiling. "yay!" i say as i clap my hands.

we walk back inside the house and billie sets me down on the couch. "let's watch some peppa pig." billie says as she turns the channel.

"i'm peppa pig! oiNk!"

i clap my hands as i giggle at the pink pig. "mommy, can i have a pet pig?" i ask as turn to face her.

"you can when you are 53." billie says, knowing that i don't know how far that is away. "yay!" i say as i cheer. finneas bursts into laughter along with billie.

"i love you mommy and uncle finnus!" i say as i smile. "i love you too!" they both say as they tackle me with kisses.

•••
word count: 467