prologue

Emily Watson just graduated from University and got job as PA of Jacob king CEO of king industries but always wanted to be well known author and as some interest in fashion designing but for her father she do degree.but unfortunately fall in love with Eric Williamson CEO of Williamson corporations who is apparently also grandson of Jacob. Pampering father and lovely boyfriend with huge paid job. Life is great right...

But what if a trip changed everything..

But what will happen if the unknown truths come out..

Her dad's identity revealed and her mom's wake up from the coma after long years..

A parents and boyfriend meeting leading to the distraction of some company...

A heiress was suddenly poped out of nowhere with the real CEO making the whole crazy happens..

A clan revenge is still awaiting for the defeat of the betryals..

Will Emily is capable of witnessing all of this or just gonna run away from everything??

Find out more inside with many surprises..

.............................................................

I hope you like it.....
This my first story hope you find interesting😊😊
please comment and vote and give forgive me if it has any grammatical errors
I always open for any sort of recomends.....

Hanu❤❤