Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

Percy finally found the exit, it was literally the door in the back with the large neo-green exit symbol. After walking about three flight of stairs Percy came to a door which lead to same place he came from, underneath the principle's window.

Percy then quietly snuck to the main building and reached Mr. Brunner's office window. He opened the window and pulled himself in. He shut the window behind him and quietly put Riptide, now in ped form, back where he found it and hide the bronze shield behind the shelf where it was.

All this and Mr. Brunner wouldn't be any the-

"Good morning Mr. Jackson," came the sound of Mr. Brunner.

'Oh fuck,' Percy said as he turned around and there standing in the shadows was Mr. Brunner's still in his wheelchair.

"Oh hey Mr. Brunner fancy seeing you here," Percy said with grin, 'I am in so much shit!'

The half horse rolled forward and picked up Riptide from the table, "I advice you, next time you need a pen Mr. Jackson ask Mr. Underwood. Breaking into a teacher's office is a very serious crime even for Yancy academy."

Percy smiled, "yeah well I would Mr. Brunner but Grover keeps losing all his pens and I didn't just need the pen, I needed the sword as well."

Mr. Brunner looked at Percy in shock, "I'm afraid I don't know what you mean Mr. Jackson."

"Oh cut the act," Percy's grin now threatened to split his face, "Chiron."

"Percy I assure you given my current state," he said pointing to his legs, "I cannot be a centaur. Though I am flattered to think of me as a legendary teacher,"

Percy then Observed the chair Chiron was using;

Chiron's magical wheelchair,

Whenever Chiron needs to go in disguise in the human world he uses this chair which has a pocket dimension inside it, to hide his legs. Chiron likes his chair very much and will shoot an arrow up your behind if you damage it.

Percy smiled, "it's a pocket dimension that contains your legs from the outside world."

Chiron's eyes were now like saucers, "that is a very interesting theory Mr. Jackson bu-"

"I have also seen Grover's goat legs and Mrs. Dodd's bat wings."

Chiron's mouth was open so wide it looked like it was going to catch a truck, "Percy I'm sure you have a very amazing imagination, but I assure you, I am not Chiron, Grover is not a Satyr and Mrs. Dodds is not Alecto."

Percy smirked, "I never said she was a fury Mr. Brunner. Nor did I say which fury she was."

Mr. Brunner quickly realised his mistake, "ah, I simply meant-"

"-Save it," Percy said as he walked to the window and opened it, "if you guys still want to pretend and all that it's fine by me. Later Mr. C."

Percy then jumped out of the window and snuck back to his dorm leaving a gobsmacked Mr. Brunner/Chiron behind.

Ping!

Due to you lying through your ass, and somehow being oh so cool about it, a skill has been leveled and created!

Lying, Lv-4 (75%)

This is your ability to lie to people, the higher the level the better the lie and less chance of discovery!

20% chance of success, less based on how extreme the lie is.

Bullshiting-Lv-2, a combanation of lying and the truth said in a very confident manner!(NEW SKILL!)