Chapter 58

Chapter 58:

Percy walked out onto the other side of the portal and found himself on the top of a very tall lighthouse. The tower over looked a cliff below which was the raging sea. Percy smelt the fresh sea breeze as it hung in the air. He reached out to the sea and immediately connected with it, he used his powers as the son of Poseidon and found that he was somewhere just off the coast of Washington state.

"Come Percy, in here," Iris called as she stepped out of her portal and closed it behind her. She then walked into the lighthouse.

Percy walked into the lighthouse and instead of a giant beacon he found a circular table with twelve comfortable looking leather padded chairs around it and a hearth in the center warming up the room.

"What is this place?" Percy asked as he walked inside weary of an oncoming attack. He still wasn't convinced this wasn't a trap.

"This is where we meet," Iris as explained, "our own version of Olympus." she turned away from Percy and conjured up a rainbow. She spoke, "he's here," and vanished the multicoloured ray.

Suddenly the room light up light a christmas tree as many different coloured light filled it up. Percy barely managed to close his eyes in time, otherwise he was pretty sure he would have gone blind.

He opened them and standing before him were ten new figures sitting in the chair around the table. Percy didn't recognize them, but he didn't need to considering he could see their name floating above them;

Triton, Minor God of the Sea

Lv- ?

Nike, Goddess of victory

Lv- ?

Eirene, Goddess of peace

Lv- ?

Pothos, God of lust

Lv- ?

Eunomia, Goddess of good law and order

Lv- ?

Harmonia, Goddess of Harmony

Lv- ?

Tyche, Goddess of luck

Lv- ?

Hecate, Goddess of magic and Mist

Lv- ?

Nemesis, Goddess of revenge

Lv- ?

Zephyrus, God of gentle west wind

Lv- ?

Percy was surrounded by 11 Gods in total, and once more they were all minor Gods. Percy looked at Iris and something inside him clicked.

"This isn't just a group of random gods is it?" Percy looked at the room, the table, the way they were all organized, this wasn't the first time they gathered here. There was only one logical conclusion, "this is a council of minor Gods."

Triton smirked, he turned to Tyche, the goddess of luck, "that's 20 drachma."

The goddess was dressed in a silver Harvard hoodie and grey slacks. She looked like a college freshman with silver hair and bright purple eyes. She sighed as she snapped her fingers summoning a bag of drachma's and tossing it to Triton, "I hate you."

The divine son of Poseidon grinned as he snapped his fingers sending his newly won money away. The God hadn't changed much from the last time Percy met him. He still had his green skin and black seaweed like hair tied into a ponytail. He wore a nothing but a pair of lifeguard trunks and blue flippers displaying his god like chiseled body.