Chapter 14

Chapter 14:

Percy then picked up all the loot the robots from before left behind. The metal was good and having like 50 or so weapons that could kill monster would be a major plus point. Percy also took several shard of the light that shattered in the beginning of the battle, it could be made into a lamp or something in the future.

Percy then tried to absorb the soul of the gigantic robotic snake, it would be so cool if he could do that. Just imagine him riding into battle on that thing! But alas there was a little problem.... THE THING DIDN'T HAVE A FUCKING SOUL! Sure okay yeah he knew it didn't have a soul, it being a robot and all. But come one! He kicked it's bronze ass fair and square!

Percy ranted about this for a few moments before he dragged Luke and Grover outside, they were still out of it and Percy didn't want to wake them up, plus great strength training. Eventually all three were out of the forge of Hephaestus and Percy quickly washed his face with water from the stream and waited for the two to wake up.

But as Percy waited he began to think to himself, 'who the hell is Edward Neak? The name sounds familiar but Percy didn't know why. He said he was the son of Hermes...maybe Luke would know.'

Percy then pulled up his status;

Status-

Percy Jackson

Health-700/700

Mana-500/500

The Gamer

Title- Son of Poseidon

(+20 Str,+20 Vit, +20 Dex, while in water)

Level-11 Exp- 5,971/40,000

Race-Demigod

STR-32

VIT-34(+4)=38

DEX-31(+4)=35

INT-28

WIS-32

LUC-19

POINTS-5

MONEY- 12,297$/306D

Percy Jackson is a demigod, the son of Sally Jackson and Poseidon. He has ADHD and Dyslexia making it difficult for him to sit still in class. His behaviour has gotten him trouble over the years in various schools. Percy is aware of who is father is, and wishes to find meaning in his life. Percy loves his mother, and hates Gabe, who is a dick.

Status- demigod, giving Percy - +4 VIT, +4 DEX and the ability to breath underwater, enhanced strength, communicate with fish, create earthquakes, talk to horses, control water and look cool.(Increase of +1 to VIT and DEX every 5 levels)

Perks-

· Anger of Alecto- whenever the user succeeds in taunting an enemy they are infected with the Anger of Alecto which gives them double their strength but also makes them clumsy and highly ignorant of their surrounds.

HP regeneration: 25%

MP regeneration 25%

Just then grover started to groan as he came to. Percy closed his status and immediately went to his friend and helped him to his feet, "easy there G-man you just got your ass handed to you by a giant snake, I think you can take it slow."

"Percy? Wait what happened?" Grover asked as he looked around, "are we outside the forge?"

Percy nodded, "yeah. I managed to get you and Luke out of there in time."

"WAIT!" Grover called out and then began looking all over the place, "where is that giant snake thing?!"

Percy shrugged, "it didn't follow us out here," it was the lie he had prepared before hand, "it must only attacks those who are inside the forge."