Chapter 49

Chapter 49:

Percy wore a simple camp half-blood t-shirt and a pair of jeans as he stood in the middle of his zombie ID. He leaned back against Waverider, which was stabbed into the ground, as Leo charged and attacked a Legion Zombie who was crawling away from the wolf.

Percy had a new book out, A Storm of Swords, the second sequel of his Game of Thrones book. This one was the third book in the series, he had already finished the last book a few days ago. Before Percy was depressed about how the author could just kill off every important character in the story, but now things were looking better. Robb Stark would avenge his father's death, Percy was sure of that. Percy turned each page with anticipation, this really was extremely exciting, for a book that is.

Ping!

Percy groaned as he closed his book, looks like his reading time needs to be pushed back, again. Percy looked at the notification he had gotten;

Your companion: Leo, leveled up!

Leo

Lv-20

HP: 2,500/2,500

MP: 625/625

Race- HellHound (1/2)+Wolf (1/2)

Exp- 80/4,100

Str-66

Vit-30

Dex-25

Int-16

Wis-15

Luc-9

Points-5

Skills-

Crunch Lv- 9 (70%)

The user's bite will be more powerful than an alligator.

Attack- 80 X Str

Critical strike, Lv- 2 (3%)

A precise strike that cause 400% more damage to the target

Chance of success- (Luc+Dex)%

Your companion has reached level 20! It has gained a new Perk!

Shadow Travel- Can travel through shadows like doors in a room.

Percy smiled at Leo's new Perk. He didn't really see any limit to it like when he had first obtained shadow travel. But maybe that was because Percy gained it through Chimera's blood and Leo was a hellhound so it just came to him naturally.

Percy whistled for Leo to come over and the dog did so. It was now three feet tall, big enough for a small child to ride. His mane of fur was slowly becoming darker and darker, probably due to his hellhound side finally acting up.

"Awesome boy," Percy said scratching Leo behind the ears, "you managed to get a new skill."

"Yup!" The wolf barked out as it wagged it's tail in excitement, "I think I can walk through shadows now master! Isn't that cool!"

Percy grinned, "hell yeah it is! Come one, let's give it a try," Percy said as he turned Waverider into it's form, he then took them out of the Zombie ID and into a Time dilution ID.

Percy looked around for a place to practise before he saw the perfect training sight. He pointed at a large shadow by the stands, "I want you to try and run into that. When you do, don't think of it as a shadow, think of it as a doorway."

Leo nodded, "right, got it master." Leo then started to stalk the shadowy area of the Arena's stand as he suddenly charged forward throwing his mana out widely. Percy wasn't surprised when Leo ended up banging his head up against the side of the wall instead of going through the shadows. No one ever gets anything on their first try.