Chapter 62

Chapter 62:

Percy pushed himself up, the battle field was destroyed, everyone were on their knees. The only ones standing were Kronos and the shadow monsters.

"Attack them, don't like a single demigod live," came Kronos' simple order.

Percy looked back the demigods were still recovering, he needed to buy them time. He jumped up and ran towards the approaching shadow monsters.

Percy slamned the but of the staff of Neptune into the ground summoning a tidal wave of water. Percy knew the small wave wouldn't harm the shadows much, but luckily he had a move that could.

"Heavenly Ice dragon!" Percy spung Waverider turning it into its sword form, he brought it over he head making it glow with by storing ice mana in it. He then brought it down hard, "dragon's wings!"

Dragon's Wings- a wide wave of ice sent out of the blade. This can be used to take out a large group of enemy easily. Total damage- 200, divided per enemy.

Cost- 120 MP per use

The ice slash meet with the tidal wave of water midway, clashing together, fusing, turning it into a wave of ice. It flew forward into the oncoming shadows, piercing them to shreds. The first wave fell, but the ones behind them didn't.

"Romans! Form lines!" Rob called out making everyone get together to face the oncoming tide of shadow monsters and the now regrouped titan animal soldiers.

Percy got ready to strike again, but before he could launch another tidal wave, a large shadow came over his form. Kronos had his blade drawn bringing it down on top of Percy.

The demigod growled, bringing Waverider up, Kronos' blade struck his sword, the power behind the blow sent out a shock wave around them causing the ground to crater below their feet in a ten foot radius.

"You're stronger than a normal demigod," Kronos complemented with a smile as he pushed down on Percy with his blade.

"Thanks, and you're uglier than a normal Titan," Percy growled pointing the staff of Neptune at the Titan's gut sending out a jet stream of water knocking Kronos back.

Percy took the advantage by swinging his blade forward with fury, Kronos quickly got back his footing and dodged the strike. The two began to parry one another, swinging at each other's fatal areas, dodging near fatal blows by inches and moving around their battlefield crater, completely focused on killing the person before them.

"Why does Hyperion fight for you?" Kronos asked.

"He had a change of heart," Percy smirked, "he finally realised how crazy you are."

"Highly unlikely," Kronos' blade clashed with Percy's sending spark flying, "what have you done to my brother?!"

"I made him realise the truth, that you're nothing but a sad old man who care for nobody but himself. It honestly didn't take much convincing." Kronos flew into a fit of rage at Percy's taunt, fighting back harder than before.

It was like a dance, and Percy had never had a more fitting partner. Every move Kronos made was calculated, every step was for two purposes, to dodge a blow while gaining to upper ground for an attack. Kronos' movements were flawed though, Percy could see the shadows of a missing length, like the weapon he was used to fighting with was much longer. But it didn't matter, the Titan was a master, and fighting him took every ounce of Percy's attention.

Percy was forced to rely on his unpredictability, jumping out of the way to create space between them while getting a second to regroup his thoughts. Blocking with the staff of Neptune before thrusting forward with Waverider.