Chapter 41

Chapter 41:

"Again."

"Neptune is the greatest, and I am a stupid dumb son of Mars."

"Again."

"Neptune is the greatest, and I am a stupid dumb son of Mars."

Percy smiled at Rob, "are you beginning to see the truth?"

Rob nodded, "yes."

"And what is the truth?"

"Neptune is the greatest, and I am a stupid dumb son of Mars."

Percy nodded and turned to the group of Roman demigods, "now, who the fuck wanted me dead?"

The crowd parted and there standing all alone was a skinny Legionnaire with his spear clutched tightly to his side. Percy looked at his title;

George Mathews, Legionnaire

Lv- 14

"So?" Percy asked crossing his arms, "you going to do it or what?"

George gulped, "ah-I ah, I didn't mean-"

"Come on George," Percy smirked as the boy was surprised Percy knew his name, "come and get me."

"H-how did you know my name?"

Percy smiled an evil smile, "because I'm death. And it's my job to know the names of all those who are going to die."

"EK!" George said as his eyes rolled to the back of his head before he fell forward unconscious.

"He killed George!" someone yelled out.

Percy couldn't control himself as he suddenly broke out laughing, "oh my Gods! He actually fainted! Oh this is too good! He actually fainted! World's best army my ass!"

"Percy!" Thalia hissed hitting him across the head, "stop scaring people!"

Percy pouted, "but they started it....."

"I don't care who started it! I'm ending it!" Thalia roared.

"She's crazier than him!" one of the Roman men said.

"Jason," a legionnaire from the 5th cohort called out, "your sister's kind of hot."

"Shut up Mark!" Jason hissed out as his friend chuckled.

"Now then," Julia walked forward, "this competition is finished. And just in time too," Julia held up a piece of paper, "I have received word that the Senate has been assembled, we should go there now."

Percy nodded, "right. Okay then, what are we waiting for?"

"Wait you can't be serious!" Rob called out, "we can't let this guy into the Senate! He could kill us all with one punch!"

Percy rolled his eyes, "dude we talked about this, I'm not here to fight, I'm here to make friends."

"You literally wanted to fight a few minutes ago!"

"You insulted my dad," Percy shrugged, "by the way remind me again what you are."

Rob looked like he was about to argue, but he realised he couldn't. He had made a deal in front of all these Roman Legionaries and if he backed out and didn't keep his end of the deal, it could hurt his image.

So Rob sighed, "Neptune is the greatest, and I am a stupid dumb son of Mars."

Percy nodded, "right. And if it makes you feel any better I promise on the Styx not to kill anyone while in the Senate, unless provoked or it's an emergency."