Chapter 54

Chapter 54:

Percy sat in the back row of the class with Thalia to his right and Michael to his left. The three were in a world of their own ignoring everyone else.

"So what's this class called again?" Thalia asked as she chewed on a piece of gum.

"World history," Percy supplied.

"Wow, world history, so interesting," Michael rolled his eyes, the sarcasm was obvious.

"You know Michael it could actually be an interesting subject," Percy told his friend, "I mean maybe we might find out something we didn't know before."

"Oh please Percy, like that will ever happen," Michael shook his head, "I mean how do we even know that the stuff being taught is what really happened?"

"What do you mean?" Thalia asked.

"History is written by the winners," Percy answered, "that's what I think Michael means."

The son of Apollo nodded, "yeah. And as a son of the God of truth I would like it if I wasn't feed bullshit on a regular basis."

Percy rolled his eyes while Thalia groaned in annoyance. "You know Michael if you're really interested in knowing the truth you could just ask one of the Gods," Percy said as he took out a notebook and a pen, "they probably lived through history, I'm sure they would know both sides to any war."

"That they weren't directly involved in," Thalia added, "because then they would obviously be partial one way or another."

Micheal scratched his chin, "hmm, yeah, that does sound like a good idea, but neah! Who has the time for that?"

Percy shrugged, he had to agree on that front. He was personally more concerned about the future than the past, after all what reason does Percy have to be look back? He's not going that way, plus he can't change it. It was just a fruitless effort.

Just then the door to the class opened and a young woman walked in halting the chattering and causing every guy in there, Percy included, to stop and stare.

She had long blonde hair tied up in a ponytail reaching her lower back and a small stack of books pressed up against her chest. Her eyes were green like emeralds with specks of gold near the center. She wore a very tight white blouse that emphasized her massive bust and a form fitting black pencil skirt that showed off her wide hips.

She closed the door behind her, giving everyone there a clear view of her toned ass. She walked elegantly across the room and stood in front of the teacher's chair causing everyone to start to chatter amongst themselves, wondering if she was their new teacher.

Percy looked at her name;

Tanya Jameson, Real life Lara Croft

Lv- 21

Michael whistled, "okay, since when did Aphrodite start attending our school?"

Thalia looked at Percy, "you're drooling."

Percy blinked as he drew his eyes away from the woman, "n-no I'm not!"

Thalia narrowed her eyes as electricity sparked between her fingers, "don't even think about it Percy."

"A-about what?" Percy asked gulping.

"That massive rack of hers," Thalia growled as she shot the still silent woman a jealous look.

"Well now that you mention it...." Percy immediately ducked down avoiding a thunderbolt from Thalia. The lighting hit Michael in the ear causing the son of Apollo to help in pain.