Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

How the hell am I going to actually kill this thing? It is big and scary, but so is all the monsters I face.....maybe I should just ask? Heck I never tried that, maybe it just might work. Also it's info did say it gives true answer to questions.

"So what is the best way I can kill you?" Percy asked the demon, "and where are all your weak points?And how would you react if I force feed you Ambrosia and Nectar?"

The demon looked at Percy with a look which basically said, 'really?'

Percy shrugged, "well I tried, get him guys!"

Percy jumped to side as Zed and Craig charged the big wolf. Alecto drew up an arrow and fired at the thing's eyes. But before the arrow, Zed and Craig managed to hit the thing, it opened it's mouth and roared. The shock wave alone tossed all three back onto the floor. Percy grimaced, 'this is going to be a lot harder than I expected.'

Percy then jumped forward just as it closed its jaws and with Riptide he cut across the things right eye;

Ping!

Critical hit! 350% of 250 attack= 875 Attack!

Marchosias HP: 37,125/38,000

Percy then ducked down as Marchosias moved backwards in pain. Black blood dripped along Riptide, it seemed demons from hell had black blood. Not really that surprising. Just then;

Warning! Attack from front!

Percy jumped back just as Marchosias swiped at him with one of his gigantic paws. Percy grimace "Alecto light him up!"

"Right boss!" the Fury called out as she fired arrow after arrow at the monster, some stuck while others couldn't penetrate the fur.

Marchosias HP: 37,005/38,000

"Zed bash his skull in! Craig cover Zed until he gets a clear shot in!" Percy called out as he put away Riptide and pulled out his climbing gloves. He had a crazy idea in mind.

Zed roared out, "got it boss!" While Craig simply nodded. The Knight charged Marchosias and swung at him skillfully with his giant black blade. The demon jumped away from each strike and on the 5th doge it pounced on Craig and crushed his helmet with its powerful jaws.

Marchosias then moved back and spit the helmet out revealing an empty suit of armour, empty except for the mass of shadows living in it. Craig moved again and swung at the demon, which kind of looked surprised considering Craig was headless.

As the two began their dance of attacking and dodging Craig's helmet slowly formed back out of the shadows replacing the one Marchosias chewed up. Zed then jumped in, "eat this doggy!" He then swung downwards and hit Marchosias right on the spine. A loud crack could be heard;

Marchosias HP: 36,005/38,000

"Shit!" cried Zed as he jumped back from one of the giant wolf's paws, "why can't we ever fight a weak guy boss? We either fight a giant zombie, a damned Knight or a giant robotic snake. Like what the hell man?!"

"Kind of busy right now Zed," Percy called back. The son of Poseidon was now climbing the wall of the cave using his climbing gloves. He reached the top and pulled out the Razor whip he just got.

Razor Whip,

A whip that is extremely sharp when mana is called thru it. This whip is extremely dangerous do not, I repeat do not use it for BDSM. Got it?

Attack 25

Percy flicked his hand and swung it around a stalactite hanging off the wall, "get him here!"