Chapter 56

Chapter 56:

It had been a month since Percy discovered the marks of Kronos. And since then life had been pretty normal for the son of Poseidon. Well as normal as life gets for him anyway.

The Gods had made their first move against Kronos. Thanks to Percy's intel on the marks of Kronos the Gods had made plans to counteract it. That's where the Athena kids came into play.

Athena had arrived early on in the month and taken 5 of her most brilliant children with her, that included Annabeth and Malcolm. Their job was to find out more about the make and how to remove it. So far they hadn't any luck, but Percy knew if anyone could solve this it would be them.

Percy himself helped them out whenever he could. He gave them information on how many people were infected, how they reacted, what might have triggered them to lash out, and why some haven't done anything unusual.

Percy didn't know where Athena had taken her kids, from what he understood it was somewhere down south, away from all the action. Athena was taking a lot of risk, it was kind of a package deal when it came to dealing with Kronos, so the goddess didn't tell anyone where they were. She also forbidden her children from telling. It was strange talking with Annabeth through an Iris message and not knowing where she was, but he knew Athena would keep her safe.

Percy sat on top of the Fist of Zeus in camp thinking over what had happened over the past month. It was Friday night, he is supposed to be in the 12th precinct, but Percy called in sick. He was in camp for a very special reason. Today was the day when the Hermes team assembled and left camp in order to scout for Kronos's army.

Percy missed the Athena kids leaving, he wasn't going to miss this. They weren't scheduled to leave for some time, so Percy had a lot of time to kill, and he already knew just how to spend it.

Percy opened up his stats;

Percy Jackson

Health- 15,400/15,400 (+2000) = 17,400

Mana- 8,325/8,325 (+2000) = 10,325 (+20% more mana, +1,865) = 12,190

The Gamer

Title- Son of Poseidon

(+20 Str,+20 Vit, +20 Dex, while in water)

Level-49 Exp- 122,050/150,000

Race-Demigod

STR-115(+11+20+75 )=221 [Multiseal - 6- 2.89 (+20 + 60)=87.89]

VIT-109(+11+20)=140

DEX-56(+11+20)=87

INT-120

WIS-62

LUC-100

POINTS- 228

Obviously Percy had a lot of points to spare. He was honestly excited about using them all, one could imagine what he could do with them.

The first thing Percy did was improve his Wit, he put 41 point in that raising it to 150;

VIT-150(+11+20)=181

Ping!

You have raised your VIT stats to 150! You have unlocked a new Perk!

You have unlocked an upgrade to your perk, 'Speed Demon'!

Rush - Move your whole body at incredible speeds, this includes your brain. Max speed - 1,000 Miles/hour.

Do you accept this perk?

YES/NO?

Warning! If you accept this perk it will overwrite your 'Speed Demon' perk! Chose wisely.